Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

An international buyer raised a case: 'item has not received'. Item still in Australia due to COVID

Seeking some advice please: An International buyer has raised a case againt me regarding not having received their items.eBay has ruled in their favour as I did not provide a tracking number - This is NOT the case. The tracking number was provided wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! They walk among us. And buy stuff from us. And automatically blame us if it goes pear-shaped...

OK, so not everyone's a genius, but jeez... Currently going through a crop of **bleep** matters, which I though I'd share.1) Chappie calls me at work yest'dy arvo. He's bought an item, we've sent him the wrong one. I ask him for the part number, whic...

ebay plus - standard postage listings

Hi, majority of my listings meet the criteria for eBay plus but don't have the eBay plus badge on them. The ones that have the eBay plus badge are my listings that offer 'FREE express postage'but this is not listed as a requirement as standard postag...

Mysterious items for sale on my account

I rarely sell on eBay, mostly buy. Today i heard the kerching noise and realised that someone had bought some dishwasher tablets from me. According to the ad i have 40 of these on sale...I haven't advertised any of these items.Is this an ebay mistake...

ebay is too expensive and greedy

ebay stole my profits. yes i know that you should read the terms and fee conditions but there aren't any other auction alternatives that efficient as ebay yet but i hope there will be soon. 7.9% is a complete rip off and they know it. I sold and ipad...

Cancelled transaction. What next?

My buyer's funds were marked "payment initiated " and he cancelled the transaction. EBay tells me that I don't have to do anything. Does the buyer automatically get a refund or do I have to apply through either ebay or PayPal?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can feel a red dot coming!!!!

Sold an item: Black Western pointy toe stitch snake skin detail Size 46 AU 11 mens boots (202908274055) The buyer asked a question, didn't wait for a response, made an offer and was auto accepted, asked another question, again didn't wait for a respo...

Why is ebay putting my funds on hold now?

So the past two days of selling on Ebay has been great! No holds and no problems with customers, but now suddenly when I had a transaction today Ebay put the funds from that transaction on hold again. They said it's because of delivery confirmation a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insulting message about prices

Anyone get randoms sending insulting messages about your prices? lollmao got a message saying hahaha you can buy it brand new for less than that. Although I wasn't aware, following that, I did find it elsewhere, but 'out of stock' so he's technically...