Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage Delays

I think with postage delays as they are Ebay should at least announce buyers to be patient waiting for items..Buyers go by the Auspost times which we all know can be outrages at the best of times ..standard 2-6 days..Ive had customers getting their i...

Buyer accepted delivery and got ebay to provide a refund

Hi allHelp! I am looking for some advice as a private seller, below is a time of events...Late March 2020 - I sold an item to uk buyer and economy air was chosen.1 April- item shipped and was informed by auspost of delays, I passed that message on.3 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question about refunds

If I, as a seller, keep my PayPal account as close to zero dollars as I can , what recourse does eBay have to refund a seller who unreasonably lodges a not received complaint?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not selling anything on Ebay

Hi guys, I am not selling anything on Ebay, but getting members asking me Q's about push bikes. How do I contact Ebay to inform them that there is a problem with my account? Thank you meggs55

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsupported Return Policy

I use templates when listing my items for sale. Each template contains national and international retrurn policies. policies. Despite this I frequently receive emails from eBay informing me that "a number of your listings have an unsupported returns ...

Unable to list item for sale due to further information to verify registration information

I've been trying to list an item for sale but I keep getting the message below coming up. I'm located in Australia, so I clicked on the customer service for Other Asia-Pacific related account. This just takes me to eBay Hong Kong. Why do I keep getti...

Ebay.PNG

Resolved! saving to draft

Lately I have found that every listin I do is saved as a draft, despite its being listed. As I schedule 40 items each month this means that I build up an awful lot of drafts. Deleting them one by one is time consuming. This is only a fairly recent oc...

Ending auction style listings

I have a few items which I have listed as auctions (as I had no idea what BIN price to set), but after three weeks of not selling I want to change them to Buy It Now. I have already added a BIN to each acuction but even that doesn't seem to have work...

If I select sold items on the left side am I seeing sold items to Australians or Worldwide?

I like to search for items that I am considerring selling and click on "Sold Items" in the Show Only section on the left hand side so that I can see how many p/month are selling and how much for. What I want to know is: If I select this and I am on t...

Genuine item declaration by sellers

Is it possible for eBay to include an option for sellers to declare if an item is a genuine item. I have been browsing for certain items on eBay, and included in my search are a lot of items that are almost identical to the item I am seeking but do n...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Filtering out China - Trade retaliation

I would like to see Ebay Sellers have to compulsorily have to list the Country of Origin of a Product. China has just blacklisted Barley imports & Beef from Australia due to the Australian government seeking an international investigation in Covid-19...

• 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

So much for free listings

So, I have only used a couple of listings,and, according to my 'promotional offers' I supposedly still have 2 lots of 39 freebies left Except today when I go to list things it says there is the $1.65 fee This is both with items I am trying to re-list...

• 66 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment through PayPal not showing

Hi Guys, Have a buyer that is asking when their item will be shipped - however in my eBay it only shows that the buyer has marked the item as payment sent. She said she has paid via PayPal however when I go to my PayPal account I cannot see the trans...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful