Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BEWARE SHIPPING OVERSEA'S AUSTRALIA POST INTERNATIONAL PRINTED LABELS

Well nothing ceases to amaze me. I would like to make all sellers aware of this major problem, you make up your mind what’s going on. International buyer buys item worth over $100 + shipping. Label cannot be printed thru Ebay label , so you can print...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

International postage

I offer free domestic postage on many items, and for international I specify $3.20 which is the cost to send coins and stamps via letter. But when I look at the listing, it saysPostage:FREE Standard Postage | See detailsItem location:Port Macquarie ,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australia post confusion internatuional

I chose to send a document International standard satchel and entered the dimensions provided in the postage setion of my listing. Yet I get an error message stating : It looks like there's a problem with this listing.International postage - Package ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay shipping policy

Be warned!!!! Ebay has not changed their shipping policy to allow for postal delays due to Coronavirus. Shipping from Australia to US can take up to 8 weeks! Ebay just refunded a buyer $400 as my item did not arrive in time despite the fact I had tra...

Ebay promoting racial discrimination against sellers

After 5 months of having selling activity restricted Ebay could provide no reason for this other than to display racist attitudes and make racial comments.Ebay gave numerous reasons for the restriction of which all were false. After contacting their ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer dispute for partial refund

I'm in the middle of a dispute with a buyer for one of my items on ebay. I sold her an item which she's not completely satisfied with. She says that the item doesn't match the description because I left out some details (not intentionally) of a compo...

it appears ok to now say bank deposit only?

just had a look around and it appears things have changed with payments item number 392795197573 - this seller states it on all their listings is this part of the new managed payments system which makes it ok to say "bank deposit only please" used to...

Sending a computer via post

Hey just wondering what protection I get sending a computer via post? If it gets damaged during delivery will insurance cover the cost and what is covered/isn't covered. Bit worried about being scammed or it getting damaged in post and just want to k...