Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer dispute for partial refund

I'm in the middle of a dispute with a buyer for one of my items on ebay. I sold her an item which she's not completely satisfied with. She says that the item doesn't match the description because I left out some details (not intentionally) of a compo...

it appears ok to now say bank deposit only?

just had a look around and it appears things have changed with payments item number 392795197573 - this seller states it on all their listings is this part of the new managed payments system which makes it ok to say "bank deposit only please" used to...

Sending a computer via post

Hey just wondering what protection I get sending a computer via post? If it gets damaged during delivery will insurance cover the cost and what is covered/isn't covered. Bit worried about being scammed or it getting damaged in post and just want to k...

Resolved! I want to offer Sendle as the means of posting vinyl records rather than Australia Post

I want to show Sendle as the means of posting vinyl records overseas but eBay only gives me the option of offering various options for shipping by Australia Poat. This is a bit confusing as when I set about printing a label the first option I get is ...

No sales?

No one has started a "my sales are dead" post for a few days so I thought I'd keep the tradition going. Anyone else suffering from a run of "lights out" at the moment? My website shop is also similarly dead. Maybe it's the time of year or maybe it's ...

why cant i leave negative feedback on nonpaying bidder

I have just tried to leave negative feedback on a non-paying bidder and find that I cant do it. How are sellers meant to protect themselves when there is no feedback system other than positive. I went through the eBay non-payer process, I thought the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post economy post option problems

I’m sure I’m not alone in this, but would like to get other sellers feedback International buyers pay for economy post even though this is not an option at the post office..I have been going through the painful process of online chats with eBay repre...

Friday 8th May 2020 - Latest Advice from Australia Post about postage during the COVID-19 pandemic

❝During these challenging times, Australia Post is working hard to deliver your parcels. Current volumes however exceed even our busiest Christmas period and we are processing close to two million parcels a day. This heavy volume coupled with signifi...

Australia Post van

Cannot mark item as posted

I sold an item, but instead of printing the label provided by EBay, I took the package straight to the post office and they created a label. Now I am unable to mark the item as being posted. Can anyone help me? Marg

Can anyone suggest a good reliable inventory management program for dropshipping? I

Hi i am relativley new to dropshipping and i have been using Scarcity Manager as my inventory management program. It will check my suppliers stock 2x per day and adjust mine accordingly as well as maintain my profit margins in the event of a price ch...

I'm having trouble logging in to eBay too many security checks

For the past couple of weeks evertime i log in on my PC im asked to verifiy myself using the "Recapure" ( where an image is displayed and you are asked to tick boxes identifing a certain element within the pic) .If i have to address a INR and its a U...