Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Shipping Delays due to COVID-19

Hi everyone, hope you're all staying safe. I had a question about international shipping delays and a dispute that a buyer has raised with ebay about the item taking ages to arrive. For context, I'm sending a parcel from Aus to the USA. Handling was ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal Dispute - Buyer Claims it found it Cheaper

Hey guys, one of my buyers bought an item off me.An hour later he opened a case on PayPal claiming he found it cheaper and wants a refund.The problem is I have already sent the item.He’s planning to decline the delivery.What can I do?Does he he have ...

I can't believe they actually did it....

I never saw this announced, or discussed here, but going through some information re: eBay's seller support during covid-19, I found this: Holiday Mode Support To support our seller community in these challenging times, we're waiving store subscripti...

butter my butt and call me a biscuit.gif

How do I get back the money eBay just stole from me?

So I sold a game in good physical condition but untested with no returns (buyers risk) only $5The buyer claims the game doesn't work, uploads a photo of an extremely scratched disk (not the disk I sold) and via returns portal gets a full refund witho...

I need to test software but not on my actual store

Hi there, I have a store with just under 3,000 listings. I want to begin testing Inkfrog to manage my listings but I don't want to just dive in and link it to my actual store. I need a safe environment to test without screwing my store up. I signed u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading from personal account to a store of same name

Hi as the title says ,i am trying to upgrade to open a store subscription in my private seller name ,the program tells me that a store already exists in that name but a search on that name tells me that the store does not exist ,anyone??????

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post suspended sending to certain countries - Feedback??

Hi there. Just tried to post a parcel to Austria - NO GO.Then the girl looked it up, apparently all postage to certain countries is suspended (lots of them)... https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-inter...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PO Box plus

Don't know if this has been posted already but didn't come up in searches. Received a note in my PO Box to say that AP at selected PO's will enable collection of items from carriers other than AP and Star Track where you have paid the applicable addi...

Resolved! Free postage

If you include FREE POSTAGE in your listing price does Ebay and Paypal take commission once sold on the total amount or less postage?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My buyer feedback is hidden from myself.

When I check my feedback from buyers it is hidden from me, any idea why this is happening? I've gone through the settings but nothing. Can anyone see my buyer feedback? See attached pic, shows what I see when I look at my own feedback. Thanks.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does eBay not combine purchases?

Can anyone explain why this happens? Someone buys two items from me, then pays for them, but eBay doesn't combine the purchase so I end up paying the Paypal transaction fee twice. It never happens when I buy stuff - eBay always combines purchases fro...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful