Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AusPost Delays

AusPost are claiming that due to staffings restrictions due to CORIV19, and increased volumes their delivery time for parcels has been increased by 3-5 days.A very convenient excuse for their continually deteriorating delivery reliability.As an aside...

How to leave negative feedback for a buyer ?

I have had an item not paid for and received a final value credit but it is extremely annoying I can not leave negative feedback for the non payer, when I read through her 'positive' feedback there were many sellers in a similar situation who had not...

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH AUSPOST DELIVERY INTO QLD

In the past 3 weeks auspost has lost 3 packages of mine all going into central QLD , The first 2 were posted on the same day both with tracking , both of the tracking on these 2 show nothign one doesnt even show lodgement, the 3rd one today shows it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Discrepancies between international ebay postal charge and actual Austpost rates. I mostly lose.

I noticed last week that with my international sales, buyers were being charged less than I recalled. I mostly send standard with tracking. Tonight I compared what ebay was charging my customers and the Australia Post published rates. There are a dis...

When will eBay Australia stop profiteering in a crisis and cap FVF fees @ $1.10 per listing

As a Individual seller I am absoutely disgusted with the behaviour of eBay Australia profiteering in the height of a crisis.Whilst people are struggling to make ends meet eBay insists on charging full fees for listings which have to be passed on to t...

Resolved! Is it possible to speak to E.bay by phone, now.

Hi , I have listed an item (114162142190 ) I have just tried to find it , very difficult, and it is listed under Korean instead of Antique Asian chest .probably my fault , who knows. Can I move it to antique asian chest listings and is it possible to...

Sendle hijacked my item?

I have not been selling for a while, but I listed few items, and definitely did NOT put sendle as a posting option. Well, on hing sold yesterday, and when I clicked on "print label" I got label for sendle; there was no other option. I do not really m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have never seen a more stupid buyer

A person buys a Wii Game off me, and recieves the game clearly choosing the "One game" and paying $17.99 for it. The person buys "Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis". There were multiple games they could choose from and they complain that they wanted th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP MyPost Business "The product ID is not available."

Anyone else getting this error when trying to create a new order / label? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Tried restarting the order 5 times and logging in and out. Anyone seen it before? Have lodged a technical support request.

Resolved! Day light saving

My listings end times have all gone back an hour, eg. 7.35 pm. to 6. 35pm. Is there any way to alter these times in bulk?or do I have to do this manually. I have 93 items listed so it will take an awful long time! Thank you for your input and time. P...

afterpay?

On checking my listings have found that for some reason afterpay is available this is now on my listings Price:AU $12.50or 4 payments of AU $3.13 with Afterpay I have never seen this before in fact don't know how afterpay works . Maybe I have missed ...

Upload the listing of products Failed

I have the issue when I was trying to upload Bulk of products, my listing, it is around 2000 products and the file I try to upload it was in CSV file, but my process Failed. Can some help?