Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are you buying up toilet paper and re-selling it here?

Hi I would like to ask all of those buying up toilet paper and paper towels from supermarkets and re-selling on ebay to stop this practice. It is really un-Australian, selfish and doesn't take into account the fact that people in need and who are phy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

more free listings?

more free listings would be really good, wouldnt that benefit ebay?sales have gone non existant now, we need more out there to attract buyers..

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1.10 weekends

Does anyone get thw 1.10 weekends anymore? I got som e nic collectables to sell. Rather not give those scumbags anymore than I have too.

Shipping a golf club

Does anyone have recommendations on how to package and send a golf club to an eBay buyer? Also which postage/courier service to use. Thanks John

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DHL Covid-19 updates for international post

Just thought I would post the updates I have gotten from DHL because it would also apply to Auspost international packages and mail. DHL is the German post office, so they, like Auspost, have reciprocal deals with the local post offices of other coun...

If I include a free toilet roll will it increase my sales?

I have a few spare toilet rolls, not because I hoard them, but because I am always ahead with things and stock up when there are specials. Would my sales increase if I offered a free toilet roll with every sale? Maybe not, as they are now stocking up...

Item Sold and paid for but Not postage

Sold an Item and the buyer paid immediatly (which is great) but they failed to pay for postage, and have gone dark and not responded in any way to my messages. So i am left sitting here with money for an item that i cannot post and that the buyer has...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't get address to change?

On the items i sell it says the Location is Hobart, Tasmania. I am no longer in Hobart, Tasmania. I have changed this so many times, I even changed it on the Clothing i am selling before i listed and i saw the location as "Nsw" when i listed 4 days a...

Payment refunded

Hi there,I received an offer which I accepted. Payment was made via PayPal, then refunded? I have no idea why. PayPal have not been helpful. I have tried contacting the buyer but eBay won't allow it. eBay states 'waiting for payment'. It's been 4 day...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful