Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I remove drafts from my inventory

I have 600+ active items in my itinerary. Is it possible to remove draft items and leave just For Sale and Sold items. As It is I have to scroll down hundreds and hundreds of items to find a single one. I do not need to see items I am not selling or ...

Shipping freight shutdown..

Essential frieght might be the onli frieght allowed to ship and be delivered. NSW, TAS, SA, VIC borders and business shutdown locked up. How do u receive goods deliveries to ur business and then how do u ship,will Aus post shops be open?? Will thei e...

eBay still hasn't released payments.

I need help on what I can do. I understand there is a 21 day hold limit due to being a new seller, but I've not received the funds for two items I have sold still and this is well after the dates that the funds were expected to be released to me - on...

Tomato Sauce

Just to change things up a bit, thought I'd have a whine about.. NO DEAD 'ORSE LEFT ON THE SHELVES. WHAT!!! How dare the doomsdayers deprive me of this great Aussie tradition. I tried not to panic or show my shock, although my potty mouth has a mind ...

Ebay glitch

Anyone else get the $1.10 offer last week? But a "glitch" as in no one at ebay can read a calender render it useless?

Accepting a Paypal Payment

Hi all.I sold a mug on the 16th and the Paypal email said to click on a link to accept payment. They wanted me to open a PP business account. On Ebay sold page it said payment initated and then changed to payment pending with the hourglass symbol. I ...

how can i get a buyers ph number

i cant remember how to get a buyers phone number , i sold an item and there was a dice missing, and wanted to get in touch personally, but i cant for the life of me remember how to do this, thank you for any help lyn

Cancelling a scheduled auction

I have almost finished scheduling 40 auctions, however I find that I need to cancel one of the items I've scheduled. Normally this is not a problem as I can selct the item and cancel the listing. Today I find that the only options I am given are "Edi...

toilet paper sales

I think ebay should cancel bull**bleep** accounts selling toilet paper and ban their ip address from joining up again

Are you buying up toilet paper and re-selling it here?

Hi I would like to ask all of those buying up toilet paper and paper towels from supermarkets and re-selling on ebay to stop this practice. It is really un-Australian, selfish and doesn't take into account the fact that people in need and who are phy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful