Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Darn Coronavirus

The things that people are exploiting but obviously won't happen.114138370722This is the highest bid I have so far seen.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet Paper ridiculous SOLD prices

I have seen some members saying that these listings are jokes, but I cannot see how. Ebay would be charging final value fees as soon as they are sold.. This is just one example..anyone who has doubts look under Sold items and put in a high price. One...

01B.jpg

Resolved! Buyer requesting different postal address

I had a buyer purchase and pay for an item and then request it be sent to a different address to what they have in Ebay. I said that it's against policy and I could cancel the sale and they could correct their address and repurchase. They went on a r...

Any way of having EBAY actually giving a **bleep**?

After many many years I think this is where I call it quits with ebay! Because there system kept stuffing up I have stopped receiving listing promos But you go onto ebay thes days you can no longer search and compare.... Why as ebay allows sellers to...

Can a not for profit local sporting club with out charity status listed on eBay with out paying fees

Looking at selling our club merch on eBay to make it easy for our memebers/players to purchase. We don't have charity status but we are a not for profit club with an incorporation number. Can we sell in an eBay shop with out having to pay fee's?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Create Copy from Manage Drafts - anyone else getting errors?

Haven't been able to 'create copy' of a draft from the 'Manage Drafts' page all night without an error message. Anyone else having this issue? Support closed til tomorrow. Just wondered if it's a system thing or just me. Cheers.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I bulk edit descriptions in my active listings? I cannot find the Bulk Editor.

I showed a warning in bold red on my listings for January and February that I would be away between 10th and 25th Feb and therefore could not send invoices or post items until I returned. I have since returned but that warning still appears on all my...

Help figuring out best way to list items

Hi, I sell mostly shoes on eBay and would like some advice on the best way to list my items. In the past when I have had multiple of the same shoe in different sizes I would make multiple individual listings for example: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3...

Resolved! Is eBay shipping charge a breach of Australian consumer law?

I recently recieved a shipping charge on top of my regular charge for eBay's seller services. I know that this is nothing new, but I was take aback at a) how much it was, and; b) they haven't shipped anything for me, the buyer or seller handle the sh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Send Offer to Buyer without Watchers Message!

Hello! I just noticed on my seller account I have on 2 of my listings a Send Offer to Buyers Message, apparently meant for watchers on my items. However, there are no watchers on those items! So I am wondering, if I sent the offers, who would they go...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you sell coins/paper money/wine? Managed Payments heads up

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/letters/blog.pl?/pl/2020/2/1581125631.html https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2020/2/1583036988.html What is the policy?Sellers enrolled in managed payments are not allowed to list the following items:A...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay - Leap Year 60 day roll overs !

Anyone noticed their roll overs today (30/31 day rollover on Fixed items) is today showing 60 days!!! could be a win for those that run close to there limits but may mess up the totals in 60 days. All mine that have clocked over today are showing 60 ...

Buyer hasn't paid - Awaiting Payment

Hello, I have had 3 sales for some items of mine i've sold. But so far haven't seen any money get sent to me thru paypal. I've been on ebay for over 90 days and have sold things before.All buyers made different offers for my products that I was selli...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller Hub feature?

In Ebay's latest email, they're still going on about sellers needing to add in missing item specifics. After spending 2 full days last year updating every single one of my 400+ listings, I'm now finding that random items have somehow "lost" the updat...