Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Secondary level claim approval

Hi guys, I recently sold an item for $580AUD to a buyer in china using a reshipping service so the address I had to send it to was a dock in Sydney, anyway the item sold on the 15th of September, I sent it 2 days later, it came back to me as an incor...

Resolved! Why am I being asked over and over to update my id details?

Keep being asked to update my details. Have uploaded a Western Australian drivers license - twice, and are still being told my payments are on hold due to Ebay requiring me to update my details. Member since 2007.Seriously Ebay what is going on? Abso...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I edit an invoice to a buyer so i can add the postage cost?

I can no longer find the tools that I use to using this new seller hub. It takes so long to find things and wastes a lot of time to use. I have looked and looked for over an hour now to find where and how to send an invoice or resend an invoice to a ...

False claims by buyer

The buyer has made false claims that I've sent him a fake item and eBay has sided with them even though I warned eBay the moment I sold the item

Late Shipping Defects

I have tried on multiple occasions to get 4 late shipping defects, which were not shipped late, removed from my store. I have been told several times they cannot be removed because they are outside 90 days. Now I am being told that they are tagged la...

"available funds" but payout won't occur?

Hi all, I'd love it if someone can help me. I've googled this for hours... I have some money available in my seller dashboard which appears as "available funds", but the money won't pay out into my bank account. The 'available funds' have been there ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ask for a refund and after cancel after 15 minutes

Hello everybody, as you saw from the title, I should getting paid for my product today, eBay already send me the money but the buyer ask for refund when eBay ask him if everything was fine so they can unlock my payment ,and after 15-20 min he cancel ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

In-store highlighted categories missing

I can only see my POPULAR, FEATURED, BEST-SELLERS, NEWLY LISTED if I go to Manage My Store, otherwise they have disappeared......anyone else?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attaching bank account

I wanted to list some items for selling. But I can’t update my bank account as payout in my eBay account. It only gives option for debit credit card. Can some one please help. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Void pending on a cancelled label

Today I made my very first sale on eBay so I went to print the postage label. When I did, it had my old details as the return address (I have since bought things on eBay and it always had my current address). Anyway, I went and corrected my address i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Plus has extra fees for Australia

Hi, You always say the eBay Plus fee for Australians is $4.99 but this is not accurate.Banks classify this as a purchase from overseas, so it incurs a small fee on each payment.Retail Purchase-InternationalPaypal $4.99International Transaction Fee $0...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

My Buyer recieved a damaged by Post Item.I have asked them to return it and I will refund.Sent him postage to do so.So do I send refund back to Ebay so they can refund him with the fees charged.Not sure what to do as its not going through Ebay.

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Are Vero Bans Constitutionally legal in Australia or could they lead to a class Action

So the reason Im writing this is I got a Vero warning and a takedown of listing on a hat I still swear is legitimate .I was told next time I will Have a 3 day suspension from the site . It seems a very Drastic action considering that a counterfeiters...