Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Never selling on ebay

buyer appealed return with ebay.But ebay suddenly closed the case with any notices. Buyer got fully refund and NO NEED RETURN the product to me.I lost everything and selling charge fee. FXXK ebay

Foreign Sellers

I'm an Australian seller trying to make a few dollars after expensive national postage fees, my question is why are foreign sellers (example China Hong Kong sellers with very cheap shipping fees) listings are placed before local sellers in there own ...

Maybe need to upgrade my listings

After looking at this item 223857037059 and her other listings I now know what I am doing wrong,obviously a coat hanger just doesn't cut it.What do you think?

automatic relist fees

Hi, yesterday I listed 4 items and ticked the auto-relist box as usual.However, when I ticked the box it now states that I may be charged for relisting and that the relist will use one of my free 40 monthly items. So once my 40 listings are used I wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Lady waited 3 hours after auction for me to reply. Got bad feedback because of this!

I was at work when my auction ended. As soon as I returned home I checked my auction results. A lady who bid at the last minute had left a message saying she was in the neighborhood and could she pick up now. I sent a polite reply saying it was OK wi...

It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to anyone to never use sendle

It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to everyone to never use sendle, they lost my product when sending to the customer, it took two months and they lost it advising they investigated the lost product and found they cou...

Continual eCheque Payment

Item sold sometime early december and was paid by eCheque. Sent a message when it did not go through and they replied and paid again by eCheque. Now for the part I cannot understand, everytime the eCheque is cancelled (5-6 days I think) by Paypal due...

Resolved! So much for "3 strikes and you're out!"

Wow, the feedback system doesn't t seem to work!I've been pretty lucky over the years with buyers, but of late, have been cursed with bad buyers.The latest non payer emailed soon after purchase and brightly advised, "I'll pay Friday!" (4 days post sa...

Paying for a combined invoice with eBay gift card?

I need to send a buyer an invoice for multiple items with combined postage, and they want to pay with an eBay gift card. I'm assuming it's the same as if you checkout without requesting total (there's a field to enter the gift card code)? Anyone know...