Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I don't like the yucky new format that ebay is putting on my selling page.

Hi, I have had this whinge whenever I talk to ebay about any queries I need answers to, the operator always goes there there, if enough people complain maybe ebay won't make all these new changes. I just got glared at by the new format for the feedba...

Resolved! Return this item

Can anyone please enlighten me as to how one can return an item after the item been received and everything is done and dusted. I recently noticed the spot where it reads LEAVE FEEDBACK will change to RETURN ITEM once a feedback has been given. There...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GTC for 31 days

Some GTC listed in latest promo from 29th - 31st are showing as having 31 days until expiry, rather than the usual 30. Any ideas as to why? Noticed yesterday that all listings done on the promo on 29th had the extra day added. TIA.

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas buyer cannot purchase for Aussie friend

I have a lovely buyer in the US who is trying to purchase some items for a friend here in Aus, but she is having trouble with Paypal.She's been trying for 2 days now, but Paypal won't process her payment. She has written: --when i confirm to pay it s...

How to reflect eBay collected tax for overseas buyer in accounting software

Hi all, So recently eBay started collecting tax on their behalf for purchases made from overseas. I am now having to reflect this in the right account in my books. From what I understand (perhaps wrongly so), eBay collects tax from me (the seller) to...

Converting USD and GBP payments to AUD

Hi, I am currently selling on the AU, UK and US ebay sites, which means I'm receiving payments in AUD, GBP and USD. I'm being charged 2% by Paypal to receive funds in AUD, but because the GBP and USD payments are coming from overseas, I am being char...

Fees for business account vs personal account?

I have seen mentioned on various other websites that the fee structure is different for business accounts than it is for personal accounts. Though I see no mention of this on Aussie ebay's site at all so not sure if this is true, or if it is applicab...

Ebay refunds to my buyer who signs a statutory decclaration claiming the item I posted was stolen

Ebay refunds to my buyer who signs a statutory decclaration claiming the item I posted was stolen at his end even though the buyer claims that it must have been stolen from his post box. I never post to a post box only a street address. This whole th...

Welp. First Negative Feedback

It was bound to happen one day, and sure enough ... Buyer opened a case for item not received, and left feedback saying I "ripped them off". I feel that that's borderline defamatory, and I gave them an immediate refund with an apology, and an offer t...

HELP WITH VERIFICATION

trying to verify phone number but never got a call or text to verify. When i try to list an item, it tells me to verify my phone number over and over despite me already hittiing ok for further verification.

Drafts

Hi all, Can't find any threads more recent than 2016 on this, but am wondering if the maximum number of drafts that you can have is still 20? And how long are they available for? Also any advice on how to save ended listed, ie. any replacement for tu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay scam emails

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2020/1/1580332750.html

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Sales...What is happening?

I have sold on Ebay for a few years now & this week has been the worst. Has everybody gone to Mars? Not a single sale in 3 days... I have never seen anything like it.Anyone else experiencing the same situation?

• 68 replies
  • 6 Helpful