Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Sales...What is happening?

I have sold on Ebay for a few years now & this week has been the worst. Has everybody gone to Mars? Not a single sale in 3 days... I have never seen anything like it.Anyone else experiencing the same situation?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 68 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Ebay corrupt to the core

Ebay logic 101:Despite being rated a top seller for 16 years, having zero negatives etc etc they decide to ban you from selling with LITERALLY no reason and only sending a computer-generated, and I quote: "your behavior posed a risk to the eBay commu...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No more seller protecton

Have been refused appeal on claim after item was delivered?Losing faith in seller protecton.Claims department said " if we will grant your appeal, that only means that we need to pay you using our own money"

Developer registration rejected

hi, i need a developer account to assist my colleague to retrieve the order and update the listing inventory. so i went to create developer account, then get rejected. i tried 3 to 4 times, and all get rejected, i have no idea why i got rejected. cou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings, non stores 29th-31st Jan 20

In desperation i was going through my past ebay months promotions and clicking on them to see what may work (i do this all the time with some success).Here's the link that worked for myself and a friend.An awesome bonus for those of us sellers who on...

• 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

REPORTING EBAY THEFT TO LOCAL POLICE

Numerous complaints and we realise that Ebay has no intention of doing anything about buyer theft since they are now inviting it. We've had them pretend a few times to be checking into a buyer's account, but those same buyers are still on Ebay months...

buyer has changed his mind

sold an item and the buyer has the old buyers remorseluckily its not posted yet although i have packed it and done the paperwork (he lives in the UK) whats the best way to handle this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Postage Label - Address Editing Paradox

Here' a good one! eBay's postage label system won't let me print a label for a sale unless I correct a buyer's typo, but once I do that, it won't let me print the label because "Changes to the buyers address are not permitted..."! Genius, eBay! And t...

Resolved! Need help understanding free listings with an eBay store

Hi all! I've been considering upgrading to a basic eBay store for some time now, so I can increase my maximum monthly free listings from only 40 a month to something larger. I have a lot of stock and I can't list it as quickly as I'd like. I had been...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never selling on ebay

buyer appealed return with ebay.But ebay suddenly closed the case with any notices. Buyer got fully refund and NO NEED RETURN the product to me.I lost everything and selling charge fee. FXXK ebay

Foreign Sellers

I'm an Australian seller trying to make a few dollars after expensive national postage fees, my question is why are foreign sellers (example China Hong Kong sellers with very cheap shipping fees) listings are placed before local sellers in there own ...