Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund query.

Overseas buyer bought and paid for an item a few hours ago but has since asked to cancel as it was bought by "accident".Anyway, happy to cancel but I notice that when I go to cancel the order and put in "buyer changed mind", it immediately says it wi...

Resolved! Australia Post Delivers to Wrong Address

This could have resulted in a lost postal item but due to the honesty of a good person did not. We sent out a $12 item by regular mail (untracked) just before easter.Today we received an email from a person to say she had received a package for a per...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 48 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to find history of an item

Hi all, I had someone make an offer on an item then a message came that it had been retracted and 'You can view the retraction and the reason provided by selecting the (history) link from the individual item page. Be sure to refresh or reload the pag...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damaged tiles

When a puirchaser collected and removed heavy item from premises(corporate building) he chipped tiles taking it down the stairs. Is he responsible for repairing them.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does auto relisting work, in 2020?

I'm at a complete loss trying to understand how the auto-relisting works after 30 days if your item doesn't sell, I've looked extensively through the forum and read lots of posts, though many are years old, I did find a post or two trying to explain ...

Resolved! EBay extra 4% fees

Hi everyone, I just have a small question, I don’t really want to complain because I’m sure we’ve all heard it before but basically I went mad with listing items recently and went over the 400 item threshold before I even knew it was a thing. EBay re...

sexually explicit items E Bay Australia

Can anyone out there shed a little light on an issue I have had running with E Bay Australia for a while now, Adult Only material is forbidden on E Bay Australia, here is a quick run down on their guidelines regarding Adult Only item:Anything designe...

• 67 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Problems with overseas sale

Ok, this is a bit complicated. I'll describe the situation, and see what course of action you'd recommend. A guy in Norway bought a CD from me for $60. I later noticed that the postage method indocated on the item was 'International Standard : tracke...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful