Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting blamed for Australia Post losing mail

I am getting really fed up with customers blaming me for items lost in the post. I sell mainly small items so tracking is not an option. I've had a couple of negative feedbacks because of this, even though I have refunded or replaced the items. Mostl...

Resolved! May be a fee for resisting?

I was listing a few things yesterday for this $1.10 weekend offer, when I suddenly notice "may be a fee for relisting".When ws this slipped in, does anyone know, it sounds a bit ambiguous to me.

Paypal Fees

Cant understand Paypal fees .I have tried to get through to them but cant get any answers.I have been charged a Tax and Partner fee as well as the paypal fee.all comming to over $10.What is a partner fee and and a tax.Never had this before.With Ebay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free post or not free post that is the question....

Hi, I usually put the postage as additional, personally I would prefer to buy from someone who combined postage rather than buy items that have postage included in the price. I recently discovered that you have to go into your store settings to allow...

Resolved! picture copyright

Dear all: Someone illegal copy pictire from my shop . Is there any other way to stop this happend? In order to create good listing picture, i spend lot of time and energy. For example i have to read terms and conditions, then summary key points. Even...

Ebays new return policy

eBay have recently changed their policies and it is discriminatory. 90% of all items now listed on eBay are from China. 90% of that rubbish is not fit for purpose or when it finally arrives it is wrong. I can no longer get a refund unless I return th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$8.30 stamps - do they exist?

Since the updated stamp prices, large letters international went up to $8.30 (previously $7.50). Ever since then I have been trying to purchase some $8.30 stamps, while using up my old ones and just adding small stamp denominations to make up correct...

Buyer wants a refund on an item I described as being faulty

G'day Guys & Girls, A recent buyer wants a refund on a Iphone I sold to them. My issue is that the item was "described" with potential faults and that it may be locked etc... Turns out the phone is locked. What are your thoughts regarding this. Im no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any full time ebay sellers in Perth?

Is there any full time eBay sellers who are based in Perth who have setup their own eBay store/ warehouse? I am Looking to start selling full time on eBay and setting up a store. I would like to see their setup, warehouse (if have one) and how they r...

Want to sell to help bushfire relief. How?

All of the pages about it redirect to the US site and are useless. Has anyone sold for charity before? Can anyone direct me to a page on here about it, because I'm incompetent and can't seem to find one. If it's too much of a hassle I'll just do stan...

Resolved! How do I use external image links in description

I have just listed an item with external http links to various images stored on ImageShack, no problems.When I tried to list another item with links to images (also stored on ImageShack) eBay has blocked me with some message about not allowing http l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay price rise for shipping labels

Hi, just started selling again after 4 months off. Has the cost of an Ebay 500g satchel gone fron $7.55 to $8.65 ?? Surely not such a big hike in price in a few months?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful