Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Redirected unsafe to drop, Australia Post

A customer opened a case because she didn't receive her parcel. AusPost tracking said that it was unsafe to drop and item was now in transit. Customer told me it was 'in transit' because she redirected it to another address. 2 weeks had passed since ...

Bulk Edit International postage

I am having issues with bulk editing international postage. It keeps coming up and saying "Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields." I have attached a screen snip. I enter in all the fields and when I choose Save & Close it c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

50% final value FEE

i dont sell much but i saw this promotion around near end of november so i decided to sell some stuff but then this didnt apply only to found out that i hvent claimed it yet i thought it was automatic ;/ is there a chance if i contact ebay they can a...

EBAY PLUS

My question as a seller is that I currently have my postage separate. I do not included postage in the cost of the item.If a buyer who has an ebay plus subscription gets free postage who pays for the postage cost to the seller.Does ebay pay the posta...

Please avoid Sendle for your customers sake

I have bought a few things which have been delivered with Sendle. After two problems, I saw something was being sent with them when buying something else. I immediately contacted them and asked them not to leave it outside as things always get stolen...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

what happened to free listings on the weekend?

I just do not get why Ebay doesnt make Listings free al the time?they would make so much more money.now they have taken away the weekend listings.I think it may be time for me to give up selling.the buyers have dropped off,this year has been the wors...

• 21 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can now enter one tracking number for multiple purchases (?)

I remember that, previously, you weren't able to enter the same tracking number if the buyer paid for multiple items separately, but now I find that I can. Does this reflect a change in policy, in that you are now eligible for protection if you pack ...

Too Many Non-Payers

There seems to be an increasing number of people who will bid - and win - a sale and then just forget it. In the past few weeks I've had several and where there hasn't been a request to cancel the transaction or even a response to emails requesting p...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful