Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I just got in "trouble" for ebays new address tracking.

Just took todays pile of mail down to my local PO and the guy scanning noticed ebays new input tracking code in the addresses of my parcel labels. Told me you aren't allowed to put extra information in the addressing section just the street or PO box...

Resolved! What means "delayed" in AP tracking

I sold item 24thNovember, posted 25th to small place past Nhill and the buyer is not happy because it is not delivered as yet. The problem is that the tracking said estimated delivery Tuesday 26th!!!!! from Melbourne. And now it says "delayed". does ...

parcel missing.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Zealand now charging GST on all low value ebay purchases.

Just had a NZ buyer complaining he was charged GST on a purchase at the checkout. Once I did a search I found the New Zealand government have basically copied Australias policy regards GST on ebay purchases. Starting today, 1/12/2019 all low value sa...

Moron bidder sends email.

Morning after auction ends, idiot sends email saying that they bid by mistake and won't be paying. First time in years this has happened and these days, I find I cannot leave neg feedback and am in limbo for 4 days. I suppose it makes the place look ...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Couldn't edit due to bid or after removing bid.

Listed an item with auction and had pick up only (as that's what the last item was) and someone messaged about postage. Let them know that I would be adding postage shortly and at what cost.I thought I had the postage cost as the default option.They ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Postage Gripe

The new Aust Post / eBay rates are a real pain - I generally use the eBay Aust Post satchels and what used to be the $7.55 charge for the 500gm satchel is now anywhere between $8.21 and $8.95. What was the 3 kg Medium satchel - which is now seems to ...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Letter Gauge for Large Letters

Hi I hope this isn't too silly a question...but does anyone have any tips on making a 2cm letter gauge to test large letters? I pretty much have zero craft experience so I'm not sure what would be the best way to go about it. How would I cut through ...

No sales on Black Friday

With all the hype of Black Friday to Cyber Monday I was hoping to have a few sales, and sadly no... and here comes the retail recession we had to have

Resolved! 500g Parcel Post Satchel

Is anyone have the trouble to send the parcel with old 500g Parcel Post bag which actual weight is over 500g? Today I went to a Post office near our house, and the staff rejects my parcel because the weight is 1.2kg. I had to drive to another Post of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can we talk about Promoted Listings please?

My sales have just about dried up in both my shops, from multiple daily sales in each, I am down to the odd small sale in one or the other every 2-3 days. eBay insist I am visible, and advise using the seller centre hints to try to streamline my list...

unpaid item cancellation

Hello I am new to selling on ebay. I listed an item last week and it sold fairly quickly with an email that the buyer will send payment shortly, However soon after I received a message that the buyer wanted to cancel the order, which I promptly agree...

PayPal Funds Transfer Rort

I notice that PayPal is now offering a "speedy" funds transfer at a meer 1% of the total amount. Has anyone established wether or not this has lengthened the standard (no-fee) transfer time for established sellers? I've just put a transfer through th...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful