Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in invoice? - most inexpensive variation charged when invoice requested

Good evening,A customer has requested an invoice for 2 items from my store, one valued at $79.99 and the other at $15.99 for a combined postage.The invoice page however lists both items at a price of $4.83 (the price of my lowest priced variation).So...

Fake hard drives

There has been messages about fake hard drives being sold on Ebay for several years and Ebay is doing nothing about it. I urge every body who has been duped by these drives to make a complaint. It appears all Ebay is interested in is making money, no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Quantity listing charging same flate for any quantity

I had never done a quantity listing till now. I put an item on eBay with a quantity of 6 and flat rate postage of $10. I assumed that meant that if someone bought 2, they'd get charged $10. Then they'd contact me and ask for a postage discount. But s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lucas Pawpaw ointment

Please note to all sellers of Lucas Pawpaw ointment that batch No L11397 has been recalled form sale. Selling an item that has been recalled for safety reasons is illegal, so please don't sell ointment with the recalled batch number on it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANOTHER MONEY GRAB ??? - "Boost Your Items Visibility" ......

As if the confusion (expense) and hassle with "Good til Cancelled" is not enough, there is now a new little E-Bay invention to shake your wallet; it is called: "Sell It Faster" - Promoted Listings - Boost Your Items Visibility. It is a sliding chart ...

I can't list a plant (flower rhizome) in Australia, which multiple other sellers are listing

I have attempted to list my Canna Lilly rhizomes, which are sold by several other Australian eBay sellers, but I get an error from eBay telling me it's against Plants and Seeds policy and I can't list it.Why?I already sell other plants.In fact, I buy...

Funds on hold

When do you stop being a new seller on eBay,after your first sale,or 5 sales or is it one week one month, basically waiting 2 weeks for payment after customer already has there items is a **bleep**en joke

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Postage Charges

Ebay has automatically charged a Buyer for an Item I was selling marked as Pick Up Only. How can Ebay charge a Buyer a postage charge without knowing the size of the item?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many items have Australia Post lost of your items lately?

As it stands I am averaging 3 a week over around 80 PB2's sent per week. A few months back I sent 16 PB's out, gave them direct to the local PO to send and none of them got to the customers! I went in and questioned them to only be met with a blank f...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

drafts folder to list an item for sale

I am trying to list three items that are in my drafts folder.Each time I try to list it or schedule it I get a red bar that contains the wording "You can't relist this, because you've selected to automatically relist it."I have never had this issue b...