Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unpaid item cancellation

Hello I am new to selling on ebay. I listed an item last week and it sold fairly quickly with an email that the buyer will send payment shortly, However soon after I received a message that the buyer wanted to cancel the order, which I promptly agree...

PayPal Funds Transfer Rort

I notice that PayPal is now offering a "speedy" funds transfer at a meer 1% of the total amount. Has anyone established wether or not this has lengthened the standard (no-fee) transfer time for established sellers? I've just put a transfer through th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage charges ripp off

Sold an item today for $11, buy in in Europe. I charged them only hte postage cost, not for packaging. POst cost is $19. I get charged $1.20 for selling the item and $2.07 for the postage cost. I know this is what ebay do, but it is so unfair that I ...

Resolved! Tax Return

HiHow do I get total sales for past twelve months for tax return?Regards

Charging a fee to cover order cancellations re Paypal changes

I had my first order cancellation request today (5 minutes after the order was placed). I am happy to cancel but are now out the paypal fee for the transaction. So I sent a paypal money request to the buyer for the fee. Anyone else trying to recover ...

Resolved! Store Categories Question

I know that if you list certain items in two different eBay Categories you can incur an additional fee. My question is more about Store Categories which I believe is different. When I create a listing there are two boxes to enter store categories. Do...

Ebay plus Rort do no sign up black friday deals

Entices you to sign up saying next drop of items back in stock will be 4pm - then at exactly 4pm item remains out of stock m but you have signed up - complete rort from desperate ebay who does not care about the customer as long as they get your mone...

Are AfterPay, ZipPay etc signs of the beginning of the end ?

These systems don't really represent a new 'convenience'.They are a strong indicator that disposable income has almost dried up.The 'system' must keep chugging along ( people buying stuff ) or fall down in a screaming heap.I suppose the only upside i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware to all seller for BUYER INCORRECT ADDRESS

We just had bad experience and would like to share with all of you. 1. Buyer provide incorrect address. There is no STATE provided during checkout2. The post code is 6510, however the suburb said Perth All we know As per eBay policy, it is buyer resp...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fastway Couriers (2019)

I typed in "Fastway Couriers" and there are threads that have been around for 10 years or more about how bad this mob is. Have they improved any? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My most recent issue with them was: Bought 600 plastic shoppin...

Your mismanaged website

I searched Ultimate Dvd which I bought a2 dvds from on EBay. Crimes of the 20th century and UFO Crash Kecksburg The Untold Story. When I went to My Ebay and keyed in Ultimate dvd. These two Dvds were not on the list. I'm convinced now that EBay have ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All eBay listing vanished on Codisto

Hi All of sudden all my eBay listing via Codisto ended and vanished, had not any products available for sale, My product grid on Codisto is empty Has anyone experiencing same problem at the moment or in past? Any resolution or recomended solution ple...