Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I've had 3 offers and didn't know

Just noticed that my item has had 3 offers. Apparently, I automatically declined them. How did I do this? (I didn't know I had any offers).

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling to buyers with zero feedback...

Just a question...is there a way to stop buyers with -zero feedback or buyers who just joined the day they bid on my item- actually bidding on my items? Ive had so many non paying buyers in the last few months and they were new members and had no fee...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid extra for my item to be advertised

I have a listing to sell for $400. I decided to pay $40 for Ebay to promote/advertise my listing. How do I know it is being promoted or advertised?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery Picture Issue

The past couple of days I have been having trouble with listings not showing the gallery picture. The picture is there in the listing, works fine. But when viewed in my store I just get a little camera icon, and when viewed on my active sale page I g...

Anyone tried Sendle yet?

I just tried to use Sendle for the first time. I had two packages to send to my customer however there was no option for multiple packages? Are you supposed to just print one label, then go back into the 'print postage label' section and do the secon...

Resolved! eBay refusing to refund me after being scammed

Hey,Long story short, sold a $1400 bag on eBay. Buyer received it, claimed it was fake, eBay told me to allow the return, buyer kepted my bag, returned a DIFFERENT bag to me which is fake.I have a different bag now which is fake and the buyer receive...

How to cancel an order as a seller without refunding buyer?

Hi, I recently just had to cancel a buyers item for damage purposes and I refunded them through paypal (messaged them, sent them the ID no. etc). Now I also want to cancel the order through eBay though it says I have to refund at the same time. Is th...

Happy New Year from Australia Post

As if the recent parcel rises weren't bad enough, AP is now raising letter prices from 2 Jan 2020: AP 2020 letter pricing They have also, rather sneakily, reduced the 10 pack discount prices from 5% to 2.5% of single item x 10. I'm almost certain the...

• 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Australian buyer using eBay US

I'm not sure if I'm going to get burned here...I've had a rather frustrating buyer start a return request for a ($100+) item, claiming item was not as described because the actual colour looks darker than it did on her computer screen. I do not accep...

ebay plus unfair to sellers of heavy items

Does anybody else feel that Ebay Plus is unfair to those who sell heavy items. I am near Sydney and many of my sales are between 10-20kg and I can not offere "free post" (also known as postage already included) as the difference in postage ranges fro...