Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

procedure in buyer dispute

I have an open dispute where the seller says that his parcel destined for Santa Barbara CA has been delivered to Fort Worth in Texas. I have a snapshot of the parcel which shows the correct Santa Barbara address. And amazingly, USPS have downloaded f...

santa barbara.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Listings Require Action' - I've updated & updated but can't see what is wrong with my listings

I posted here about this notification I 've been receiving from Ebay, about a month ago. No-one here could advise me as to what was my problem or the general issue. Since then I've received more 'urgent' emails from Ebay. On 23 Sep an email said I st...

Resolved! Buyer didn't specify street unit number, got very angry even after I promised refund.

Buyer lives at unit 2 of an address ( 3 units in total), he ddin't specify it, item is not delivered. Since the item is only $6.95 in value, it's untracked so I don't know where it went, so I decided to issue him the refund. However I wanted to find ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with postage rate table zones

I am having issues with setting up a postage rate table for a door-to-door courier. the main issue I am having is that some postcodes in Greater Melbourne are a cheap rate via courier, but other are classified as regional and are charged an extra sur...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing to Windows 10?

Currently still got Windows 7 Pro loaded.Can I get Windows 10 loaded easily onto my computer? Everyone seems hell bent on pushing us to buy a new computer but would like to know if there is a cheaper option? Support for Win 7 ends Jan 14th so want to...

More combined invoice issues....

Someone bought 2 of my items and I am trying to send them a revised invoice for a postage discount but according to eBay: We can't process your request due to one of the following reasons: Buyer has already paid for this invoice. The item is no longe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Account got suspended. Can someone advice me how to avoid this?

This ebay account I created on eBay.com. Now I'm in Australia and want to start selling on eBay.com.au. Even though my ebay account is 10 yers old and has good reputation as a buyer I only got 10 items per month limit or 5000 US dollars. Even I chang...

Buyer - This one is Seller Nightmares are made of

I have seen some bad buyers in my day but this one takes the cake. Guess I will have a fresh new Red Dot soon, first for the year. Of the last 50 feedback they have left 2 positives, 2 neutrals and 46 negatives He only has one follower

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful