Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post Delivery Times

I sold an item about a week ago (sent as large letter) and the buyer contacted me as it had not arrived saying it should take 3-4 days for delivery, from regional QLD to WA. I thought that seems strange as last time I looked at the AP website they us...

welcome back tips+Seeking item information and interpretation Asian oriental items please and thanks

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, if there is a sub section for asking for information on items I own please let me know and move this thread there @mods if need be.So hello all after not being apart of the community or selling pr...

Resolved! first neg feedback unfair

ok, woke up to my first negative feedback.this fellow bought a second hand toy car from me and recieved it just fine.i know because he sent me a message with photos of the car saying it had a repaired part on it, which it did, i never said the car wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Prices

Hi all, I know there are a ton of threads currently on the changes in shipping prices but none really answer my question. Does anyone know if eBay will be updating the new price structure and secondly has anyone continued to use the older prices and ...

eBay PLUS Combined Shipping Refund Confusion

Before eBay PLUS: I would occasionally have buyers purchase multiple items prior to me being given the chance to combine shipping for them. I would then contact them to let them know that I could send those items in the same box for a single shipping...

Resolved! Volume Discounts

Hello, I am now able to offer volume discounts on my listings, noticed this feature this morning (25/11). Spent quite a bit of time trying to get an eBay rep to send me or point me to where I can get any further information on the T&C's. My head hurt...

QLD,NSW Bushfires delaying mail

I have noticed there has been a delay in getting mail if it has to go through NSW,QLD, i cummunicate and let my buyers know the situation as atm im in QLD and delivering to NSW and Vic in particular , my items are arriving couple days over the averag...

Resolved! Problem with sending an offer to a buyer

I'm trying to dsend an offer to someone who is watching my item, but the site will not let me proceed.I get the "Amount must be at least 5% less than your Buy It Now price" warning, even though the price I have entered is much lower than 5% off.Any t...

Resolved! I've had 3 offers and didn't know

Just noticed that my item has had 3 offers. Apparently, I automatically declined them. How did I do this? (I didn't know I had any offers).

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling to buyers with zero feedback...

Just a question...is there a way to stop buyers with -zero feedback or buyers who just joined the day they bid on my item- actually bidding on my items? Ive had so many non paying buyers in the last few months and they were new members and had no fee...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful