Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rude buyer

So I sold someone a product, I thought it was real I mean I didn't intentionally sell a fake but this clothing item there are so many different styles running around, anyway he's being extremely rude etc on messages, not that I care, but if I offer a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay plus

Has anyone experienced problems with eBay plus, I have had two buyers that got free postage on express post. One was a eBay plus member & one wasn’t. All I got from eBay that it is a technical problem. I refunded one member because it was a three dol...

Resolved! Can't adjust sent invoice to include shipping

Hi,I sold an item to a customer who requested pickup. I sent through the invoice - no problem.He has now changed his mind and requested the item be shipped to him. I have gone into "resend invoice" and tried adding shipping amount to invoice in there...

Why isn’t the seller replying?

There is something I want to buy on eBay and I can't because there is only by PayPal and by card but I have only an eftpos card so I messaged the seller to ask home is there any other way I can pay and he hasn't replied.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location misrepresentation

This has been happening for years. I started reporting them (Chinese), the more people report the soonier they might do something about it.KLM Search is useless because they are say they are in Sydney, Darwin, Melbourne and I even seen one the other ...

• 33 replies
  • 5 Helpful

How to get my usual selling screen

I have just opened a new eBay account. On my existing account I can click "Sell an item" and I get a screen showing my templates. I can then select a template and fill it in. With my new account, when I click "Sell an item" a page appears which asks ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WARNING: Non-paying buyers can still leave negative feedback after you close an Unpaid Item Case.

I know because this happened to me (sold an item, buyer didn't pay, closed Unpaid Item Case, received negative feedback) and I had to manually ask eBay to remove it. This is a massive oversight. So for anyone who was under the impression that just cl...

A brand new Australia Post parcel black hole

Nice to read about a brand new Australia Post parcel black hole. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-30/parcels-crisscrossing-the-country-to-get-to-neighbouring-suburbs/11653932

dog medication

Can you sell dog medication on ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone experienced buyers that bid but don't pay recently. I have had three in this past month.

I have had three incidents of people placing winning bids but not paying or communicating in this last month. Each time there has been no response when I have sent messages. If I place an unpaid item case it just holds up my sale. Plus I have no oppo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage

Hi everyone, is there a forum on eBay where we can ask sellers to please NOT use fast way couriers to post items to buyers? I buy a lot on eBay and honestly fast way are the WORST,!! They are anything but fast and it's an absolute headache to get our...

Resolved! New eBay Order Code

This was mentioned on another thread which I can't find now because I think it was mainly about something else. The info provided by eBay refers always using this code when printing labels. I address my orders by hand and the majority of my store sal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Change to listing rules query

Hi guys, I have just had to go away again and noticed last night when I was trying to list that the page has become far more complicated. However I have just received the following message from ebay. Your listing didn't follow our Item description po...