Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund money but I closed bank account

Hi, I'm having a tough time getting answers from both paypal and ebay as to where my money is. I have a purchase for over $300 and paid with my debit card (transaction processed via paypal, I dont have an actual paypal account). The ebay seller then ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Postage charges. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

On my other account I updated my shipping policies by 1st October to the new postage rates thinking this was all I had to do....I haven't had many sales since I must admit and didn't lok closely at the labels printed when I did have a slae till today...

Resolved! free shipping on large item

How come an Australian seller can offer free shipping for large items that need a big box? for example, a plastic stool which is big and they sell it for $ 8? how do they make a profit and cover the postage fee together?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I sell plants with soil?

I'm fairly new to selling on eBay and have sold a few of my personal stock to clear the place up a bit. I have purchased various plants on eBay and they always come bare-rooted with no soil. But I notice some people say they sell plants with pots. Th...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fees On Postage

Am not really a 'Seller' on eBay . . More of a buyer . . BUT - - Have recently sold a bowl for $300 - (Postage was $27 Odd Dollars ) . NOW - - As I can understand and 'Accept' their 'Seller Fee' . . What I CAN'T accept OR understand is WHY they have ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SOLD page how do I get the relist Icon

New sold page has nt got the relist icon, the old format you could have a relist Icon that let you knwo the item has been relisted WHERE IS IT. I need this function.Anybody has having the same issue?

changing listings for new postage costs

Hi, Can someone please help me ? As postage rates have gone up today 30th Sept. does anyone know how to change the listings for the postage costs in bulk rather than changing each individual item as I have 300 listings . I have looked everywhere and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pickup Only

WHY can't you say instead of Pickup : Free - say Pickup and the State ie Pickup : Qld . NSW . etc that way you don't have to open the item to see where it is being sold from. Makes sense to me

Automatic relist option missing for auctions

Hi all - very new to ebay so please excuse the rookie question. I know this topic has been discussed multiple times but I cannot find any recent info and/or updates as to why the auto relist option is missing from the new listing page and how to fix ...

Clear fakes being reported left listed...

Ive reported a couple of listing of late for CLEARLY FAKE Mitutoyo products that are rather rampant right now, now im not talking the well done fakes that i wouldnt expect ebay to police, dont get me wrong! Im talking about the ones who cant even spe...