Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why NO eBay Credit, WHY, WHY, WHY

How Pathetic as sellers on eBay Australia we still have no option to offer BUYERS a truly hassle free buying experience by offering credit to Buyers so they can BUY NOW and pay off in installments. It will be the downfall of eBay Australia as the US ...

best offer accepted but buyer does not pay

Something that seems to be happening more (at least it is happening to me anyway...). A potential buyer makes an offer on an item, I then accept the offer & issue the invoice for payment. Then...nothing, i.e. they do not pay. Nada, Zilch. In the mean...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I feel invisible.

It's been the most disheatening 3 months of my 5 years of having my shop here. My shop had been climbing every single month since I started in 2014. However, in June I changed my subscription to a lower level and within a few days saw an immediate hu...

And the next cushion cover goes to...

Was just addressing an order that came in over the weekend on another platform I sell on and I realised that my item is going to end up in no less than the royal palace of Hampton Court, built in the reign of King Henry VIII. My items have ended up i...

Proper Address Format

When is ebay going to introduce a standard address format? I am sick of trying to decipher peoples interpretations of their address (because you need to add the nearest Capital City or council to your address dont you?) most other online shopping pla...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! silly offers

what do you do with 'silly' offers yesterday i got am offer on an item, less than hlaf the asking price.after i declined the offer i recieved a detailed message explaining my prices are way too high, must have taken him a while to type it all up.i re...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New account - payment details

Hi there. I have opened a new account and am having trouble adding my payment details. To update Automatic Payment Method it says "pls create a seller's account" & when I click on "create seller's account", it says "site cannot be reached". Also cant...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please.

I received unjustified negative feedback from a buyer. When I laid the facts out, he has bid on another of my items and left more negative feedback. Clearly just in retaliation.I requested feedback revision only for the buyer to decline and state tha...

Is everyone aware of postage increases 30/09/19

Is everyone aware of postage increases 30/09/19 Australia post does it again prices are going up again as of 30th this month and be aware if you use Australia post prepay bags there are 4 levels and its now charged on size of parcel up to 5kg not wei...

update shipping fees

Hello team Can someone advise me on how to update my shipping costs in bulk I have 264 listing and Australia post increased theire shipping charges now i need to update this within all my listings what is the easiest way to do this please?

Global Seller Standards Program - 100 transactions need to be Top Seller - What is a transaction?

So, what counts as a transaction? This is of concern to me as at present I have 73 transactions in the past year and risk being downgraded to Above Average. But I have 126 feedback. This would seem to indicate that I have at least 126 sales. But a sa...

Resolved! Postage of items 10 ~ 30 kgs

Greetings,Does anyone have any experience in calculating postage cost and sell prices for otems from a fixed location to anywhere within australia?I am not real confident in just having to guess at costs.Question 2Can anyone recomment acourier compan...