Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promoted Listings - Very clever ebay !!!!

Ebay has been pushing hard with its promoted listings programme lately and I suspect it is starting to gain traction. If you want your items to have positive visibility with buyers, you can choose to pay an extra fee ( promoted listing ). You choose ...

Postage cost discrepancy

Has anyone else has problems with postage costs lately.My buyers pay the postage quoted on the listing but when I go to print the label through ebay the cost is higher. I have to use the AU post site to print the label which matches what the buyer ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cancelled listing

Last week i had to cancel a listing.Ususally when this happens (rarely) the lsiting goes to yourunsold items list but this was has totall disappeared. I put a lot of details & measurements into my listings(second hand designer label mostly) & I'd lik...

Resolved! Sellers' listings of CDs. It would be useful if all sellers listed tracks on Cds. Is this do-able ?

To all sellers of CDs. Would it not be possible to show the tracks on the CD. I am trying to replace a lost collection and in many cases I know the name of the artist and the tracks I am looking for. But the albums have been released so many times un...

Cant log in using IE11

Is any one having a problem logging in to ebay using Internet Explorer 11?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item doesnt reach your buy now price

selling an item, set buy now price, and start bid price, once bidding time has lapsed the bidding failed to reach buy now price what happens ive received bids

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have these changes been announced? Bank transfer is gone and pick up customers charged postage?

Hi Just had a sale but not yet paid.Customer wishes to pick up but invoice sent by ebay includes postage. I am unable to issue an amended invoice.Customer also wishes to pay via bank transfer but this is no longer supported by ebay. I spoke with CS a...

Problems with emails

I haven't been receiving emails from ebay of sales made on one of my two IDs, or from PP for payments being made, and have just discovered that an invoice sent two days ago to a buyer hasn't been received (same ID as the missing sales notifications)....

Refund money but I closed bank account

Hi, I'm having a tough time getting answers from both paypal and ebay as to where my money is. I have a purchase for over $300 and paid with my debit card (transaction processed via paypal, I dont have an actual paypal account). The ebay seller then ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Postage charges. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

On my other account I updated my shipping policies by 1st October to the new postage rates thinking this was all I had to do....I haven't had many sales since I must admit and didn't lok closely at the labels printed when I did have a slae till today...