Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pickup Only

WHY can't you say instead of Pickup : Free - say Pickup and the State ie Pickup : Qld . NSW . etc that way you don't have to open the item to see where it is being sold from. Makes sense to me

Automatic relist option missing for auctions

Hi all - very new to ebay so please excuse the rookie question. I know this topic has been discussed multiple times but I cannot find any recent info and/or updates as to why the auto relist option is missing from the new listing page and how to fix ...

Clear fakes being reported left listed...

Ive reported a couple of listing of late for CLEARLY FAKE Mitutoyo products that are rather rampant right now, now im not talking the well done fakes that i wouldnt expect ebay to police, dont get me wrong! Im talking about the ones who cant even spe...

Accidentally refunded before I cancelled my buyers order

I got an order there was some problems with, so I needed to cancel the order.So I thought if I just refunded him over PayPal it would be marked as a cancelled order, but I later realise that when I cancel the order over eBay it wants me to pay back t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Spring Seller Update is here

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-2/Spring-2019-Seller-Update Here's What's Coming This SpringIntroducing Multi-User Account AccessItem Specifics Requirements UpdateCategory & Classification ImprovementsUpdates to Promoted ListingsEnforcing New R...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Not Charging for Click & Collect Shipping

Hi everyone We are having problems where customers who are selecting "click and collect" are not being charged the correct amount for postage. Where postage would cost for example $8.00, it will charge various amounts like 40c, or $1.78 and in other ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay postage labels (spring seller update)

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/creating-postage-labels-ebay If anyone can understand it please enlighten everyone else. It doesn't affect me but I know others are affected. I posted a link to the spring seller update under ebay announcements.

Getting ripped off by Ebay calculator system

It's not the first time that post cost increased while Ebay calculator lagged behind resulting in me loosing money. But this time it's rediculous. In my listings I normally have overseas cost set as standard post with signature. Now that option disse...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good till cancelled listings I'm Confused, please help.

I have not sold in a while, so I need your advice. I would have assumed that if I only had 40 listings at a time, then I would be safe from insertion fees, as when they rolled over, they would just come off my 40 free listings for the following month...

A.JPG