Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spring Seller Update is here

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-2/Spring-2019-Seller-Update Here's What's Coming This SpringIntroducing Multi-User Account AccessItem Specifics Requirements UpdateCategory & Classification ImprovementsUpdates to Promoted ListingsEnforcing New R...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Not Charging for Click & Collect Shipping

Hi everyone We are having problems where customers who are selecting "click and collect" are not being charged the correct amount for postage. Where postage would cost for example $8.00, it will charge various amounts like 40c, or $1.78 and in other ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay postage labels (spring seller update)

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/creating-postage-labels-ebay If anyone can understand it please enlighten everyone else. It doesn't affect me but I know others are affected. I posted a link to the spring seller update under ebay announcements.

Getting ripped off by Ebay calculator system

It's not the first time that post cost increased while Ebay calculator lagged behind resulting in me loosing money. But this time it's rediculous. In my listings I normally have overseas cost set as standard post with signature. Now that option disse...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good till cancelled listings I'm Confused, please help.

I have not sold in a while, so I need your advice. I would have assumed that if I only had 40 listings at a time, then I would be safe from insertion fees, as when they rolled over, they would just come off my 40 free listings for the following month...

A.JPG

'AU Seller' banners or blank background?

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on eBay thumbnails? Years ago I had sucess with using 'Australian Seller' banners and backgrounds (other than plain white).Many sellers still use this tactic, but eBay suggests using a minimalist image of the pr...

Please help- dispute and tracking

Hi,A buyer opened a dispute on Monday because the item had not arrived. On Tuesday Australia Post tracking shows the item arrived. I have asked the seller to close the dispute but they haven’t. The funds aren’t available to me u til dispute is closed...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay plus glitch, plus members being charged postage?

I do charge postage on my items, with ebay coughing up the postage cost. for plus subscribers on eligible items.However, twice in the past fortnight, I have had plus members contacting me to say they have been charged postage on items shown to be eli...

Like to know how many sellers knows that the timeframe for a buyer is now 30 Days instead of 10 Day

I didn't know as it may my fault with Two accounts as been told today it was always 30 days.Was told today that the timeframe for a Buyer is now 30 days Augustus to return an item as it was 7 to 10 days New Gov Rule made in been told.Meaning as you a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mmm, Well!

Tell me wot is wrong with my bid?Am I a Nazi?Do I addvertives, Nazism?Well! they are only toys!!!!!!!How many High Nazis have i sold on e-bay? - with no prob?Too many!!!! it sells!Wjhy is this a problem, now?Im Jewish.so what the problem?Cheers,Adria...

Resolved! So Do I add GST to my sale price? Item 7 of the new user agreement says NO their tax note says Yes?

Tax on consumer purchasesBuyers and sellers are generally responsible for any Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax, or other taxes that apply to items bought on eBay. If you have any questions or require more information about your tax obligations...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful