Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another announcement "missed".

They have: eBay Announcements and Seller Releases Yet they leave this in Announcements only at the bottom of the page (kudo'd by 4 members so maybe seen by a few more than that).Another "something" that may go wrong and members kept in the dark so no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Relist" or "Sell Similar"

Does anyone ever end their listings and relist them to "refresh" a store? Just looking to maybe refresh some items in my store which have been there for a few years. Some have had quite a few sales over time, but since my visibility seems to have dro...

Optiseller is it totally necessary to download it?

I just received this emailAction Required: Your Listings are At RiskIt says I only have til 30th september to fix a few listings..out of 40 that I already have atm. There is a field saying I can download optiseller for a 3month free period.I dont kno...

Am I being thick??

On the new SOLD page, there is no provision to 'Leave Feedback'. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? I don't do Seller Hub or any of those other fancy eBay things - just the basic stuff, but I can't find where to leave FB. TIA from someone w...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International Letter Post

Maybe I am a little tired but, just can't do it today. Can someone please assist.International Post, Choose Countries, then... which post am I supposed to choose. Only showing parcel post.Tried again, not showing any post, then tried again and anothe...

Promoted Listing September 2019 update

Hi all, Did anyone experience change in sales (good or bad) after this new update from 1st of September.My store sales literally plummeted. Please share your thoughtsRegards

Item shows as "Delivered" but customer has not received it - should seller pay?

Hello fellow eBay sellers. A question that has been annoying me lately and I am not sure of the answer. I send anything over $30 by Registered (signed for) mail, but a lot of my sales are under $30 and go by tracked mail but no signature, as buyers w...

Small time seller

Hi all, I don't sell much on eBay but buy a fair bit. I just sold a Nikon Camera and separately a lens.Didn't think too much about it until I added up the ebay costs and paypal costs. I was surprised to put it mildly, the total % cost for sale was ne...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Search visibility analysis tool

Has anyone heard of this seller tool - "Search Visibility Analysis? I read about it recently and it's supposed to be one of the applications available to sellers. However, when I click the "Applications" tab, I get an offer to subscribe to something ...

blacklisting buyers

how is it buyers who don't pay can't be given negative feedback or be blacklisted for messages like this - 7477_37 IT HAS **bleep** ALL TO DO WITH YOU CALL ME THAT TO MY FACE , **bleep**ING DOG - all because I told him it was my business who he paid ...