Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay, GST & Discount Vouchers

Just when you thought there couldn't be any more threads re: ebay and GST.... I promise it's not about OS purchases, although realising that eBay pays GST on local purchases via discount vouchers but not on OS purchases is what made these thoughts in...

buyers who leave dozens of negs

I sold some books recently, seller paid but it took a week to clear on paypal?? never had that before..Send me question todday asking why I charged "so much" when it comes in a 500g bag. didnt sound right for 25 small books, turns ut from tracking th...

My package has yet to arrrive at buyer's location

Hi Helpers, I sold an item and posted it to Germany via Economy Air on 29/7/2019,.The buyer emailed me yesterday saying it had yet to arrive and asked me to insert the tracking number into the tracking number box on my listing; there is no tracking n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why dont we have a Global shipping programme in Australia ?

I have just sold a $35 item to a buyer in Spain . wasnt away it was listed world wide'. Anyhow I'm ok with shipping it but when i enquired to the cost it was $75 dollars for a 2.5klg parcel .(Aus Post ) .I will still have to add another 11% for ebay ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk edits of international shipping costs

The October AP price rises for international letter rates will require me to edit about 1000 listings to increase the shipping charge. I currently have two different prices for international letters which are based on weight - one price for an item u...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to paypal user agreement

I got an email this morning saying that they won't be returning fees on refunded amounts. My friend got it to so I assume it's genuine, but it's not in the section on upcoming policy updates. What is in that section is that currency conversion fees w...

HELP!! need help with combining invoices

Hi i have had a buyer that bought a girls top, had to start a dispute finally paid with paypal THEN she wanted more items and bought more and won them. My issue is she obviously wants them all sent together to save on postage. BUT she has paid for th...

Explanation of seller tactics please

Hi Ive been watching an item for months. It is a vintage item and I am very familiar with the type of item being sold. The seller has listed the item at at least 5 times its actual value. Needless to say it has many curious people following it to see...

Resolved! I am getting SMS messages supposably from eBay requesting a refund for a bogus transaction. A Fraud?

I am getting SMS messages asking for a response to a "Buyer" about a transaction that I have nothing to do with. The item is a Portable Air Conditioner (nothing to do with me) and the message is threatening to reduce my "Seller Level" if I do not iss...

Returned item situation - suggestions needed.

Hi all, I sold a used Apple iMac that was what the buyer described as in excellent condition when they received it last week. Upon receiving it & before I could even say more, through the eBay messaging. I was told by the buyer that he had opened up ...

PayPal are refusing my seller's protection

Hello, I am having an issue with PayPal. I sold some items and these were paid for with one payment. To help with packaging I sent them in 3 parcels. 2 parcels arrived and one did not. Australia Post totally wiped their hands of it. PayPal is giving ...