Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to i send a buyer an invoice for reposting an item

I have had an item returned to me by Aus Post because the buyer logged an incorrect addresson their account & Aus post couldn't find them. The buyer is happy to pay the postage for me to sent it to theiramended address.The original purchase was made ...

How can I change a scheduled listing to a draft?

I have several items scheduled and want to change them to Drafts. When I try to revise the item it only gives me 3 options - either to update, preview or cancel. Can anyone help with this query?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OMG, going around in circles trying to edit

Is anyone else having issue trying to edit their listings? I know that Ebay is requiring better item specifics in September and I got an email today saying that I have "undefined listings missing item specifics". I'm usually pretty fastidious with my...

Non-compliance ad advice from ebay

Hi There All, Just after some feedback as to why eBay suggests the below ....... * 2 of your listings contain(s) contact information such as a phone number, email address or weblinks, which is in violation of listing policies. Non-compliant listings ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fast 'n' FREE -- Why don't we qualify

It seems to us that our listings meet all the criteria below, but still none of them are showing the Fast 'n' FREE badge. Anyone got any clues what we could be missing to stop this badge? This is affecting both our stores. The eBay Fast 'N Free logo ...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback not left

Hi all, How many others have an issue with feedback not being left?? It's frustrating when you try your best and these people just can't seem to leave some feedback. I reckon if feedback is not left in a reasonable time a type of generic positive fee...

eBay rejects Western Union Man as a CD song

eBay has long irritated me by rejecting Western Union as a song title on a record or CD. I never provide the company of the same name as a method of payment, the offending vwords are always in the track listing. I am forced to replace most of the let...

Doing tax online through Mygov...

Soooo...I just got back from 7 weeks overseas and had a quick look at the Mygov online tax thingo.It has all my information filled in, and my income is around $13,000 not including anything ebay related.This is the first time I've done a tax return s...

charge for seller fee when i havent sold anything

I have recently been charged will a "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements" fee of $108.90 AUD through my paypal by "eBay Marketplaces GmbH". I have never sold anything on Ebay so I dont understand why I have been charged.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are bid retractions recorded in buyer history?

Quick question to more experienced sellers: just had my first bid retraction, would like to know, is this kind of activity recorded in the buyer's profile? I can see the retraction in the history of the bid but not when I click the retracting bidder'...

Making formal legal complaint against eBay, any advice?

We are a Golf Cart business that operates a showroom and our own industry leading website. We advertise vehicles on our website, eBay as well as Facebook and sometimes even Instagram. I recently advertised a Petrol golf cart which are very rare. We l...

• 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing Buyers address

Anyone else having dramas with not being able to change buyer's address when they request it or have made a mistake, like put in the wrong post code? Its driving me nuts! Ebay say its a new security feature and the seller must now cancel the transact...