Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AU listings not showing in UK store

Hello. I have some items listed in the AU ebay store, which are primarily of interest to people who are viewing the UK store, but my listings dont show up no matter what searches are tried. Does anyone know how to make items appear in both stores fro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australia Post price rises

I learned today from postmaster that A.P. price rises are due on satchels & parcels, commencing soon....can't find any information atm...please post here if you know anything

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woocommerce to Ebay and I have Listing and $$$ Limits

Hi All, Ok so I am Medium size Niche Auto Parts Supplier. We are gearing up to start using Unleashed Inventory Management. These program does not link to Ebay, but does link to our Woocommerce Site. Q1 - Best wat to link woocommerce and ebay. Obvious...

Fees are very high

I can’t believe how high the fees are for selling. Over 13% is taken out of the sale including the postage. I was shocked when I sold something for $15 plus $9 postage and paid $3.5 in fees to eBay. I already sell things at a cheap price so people ac...

EBay holding funds- who do we complain to

Who in Australia is the official ombudsman or similar to complain about eBay’s holding of sales amounts for 2 week.this feels illegal to me.

getting paid

hi we didn't get paid for items picked up because we didn't scan the barcodes, how can we resolve this

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selected local pickup paid with PayPal and no contact yet ..

This may be a little premature however had a recent sale buyer paid with PayPal not paying for post (local pickup) . There no notewith pp payment and no message regarding pickup . I have sent a message to ask their plans as they don't look local alth...

Australian Border Force Export Declaration Number (EDN)

Hello fellow eBay sellers.Has anyone gone through the exercise of obtaining and Australian export number. Australia Post has the following requirement to lodge a package valued above $2000this quote below appears when trying to purchase postage. “The...

Verifying delivery so funds are released

EBay won’t release completed transaction. I haven’t sold for a while, so when I’ve hit the link to get the buyers details, it’s created a Sendle receipt. I used Australia Post. Item has been received by buyer and feedback left, but it’s still showing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback

I can guess that this is a topic that has been spoken about before so i apologize in advance if it has been posted before. My issue is that i started selling quite a bit over the last 2 years, i have 1700 positives, but in the last 6 months i have ha...

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

complaints

I have sold one thing on ebay. It was sold for $200. My money is on hold in paypal for 21 days because I am new. Fair enough. Now ebay charge me $41 seller fees. That is a complete rip off. I should have been CLEARLY informed of this before I put any...

My Post Office is closing – advice please

I realise I have been spoiled during my 20 years on eBay. A Post Office in walking distance (I am older and no longer drive); but with a parking lot for when my husband needed to drive me (wet weather, large parcels); very helpful and friendly staff....