Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay says my listings are 'missing important details'

I’m currently a store owner and have been happily selling on Ebay for the last 10 months or so – with the assistance of kind people in this group. For the last couple of months I’ve been getting requests from Ebay to update my listings and I eventual...

Whats wrong with New Zealand Post !

I send items (transfers for models ) Standard Air mail letter rate to the UK and NZ regularly . I continulay get stuffed around by delivery time to New Zealand taking upto 4 weeks ! My customers open INR's and i resend the items only to find out that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Come on Ebay get 1kg Postage Labels Added to your options.

When is EBay going to include 1kg in their postage labels?Not a trial anymore with AP, about time they got them included in their options isn't it? Not just 500g and 3kg.Maybe with the changes coming to AP pricing they will adjust????????????????

ebay flat rate satchels - any advantages?

Ebay sent me 5 flat rate 500gm satchels as a 'thank you'. I'm struglling to see any advantage in this method. Ebay claims the following advantages: Know exactly what prices to charge for deliveryPrint your own postage labels at your home or officeMan...

Resolved! I just CANNOT win against Paypal!!!

I have posted before about some unfortunate scammers doing chargebacks who got away with my item AND my money due to Paypal siding with them.Now, I sold an item to a buyer back in late March. Heard nothing for months so assumed the buyer was happy, b...

selling / sold

today i have my usual page from the drop down 'my ebay/selling/sold' completely different was just a long list with listed to sell items, then sold items, then items ready to relist. now its boxes everywhere with 'seller hub' at the top. can i get my...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay to charge GST?

There is an article in today's Herald Sun about online sites such as eBay to start charging Australian customers GST, I think the suggestion has been made to the goverment to do it This means if it goes through, our bills will rise by 10%

Label reprints

Is anyone else having problems reprinting postage labels at the moment, I have tried different browsers and all that comes up is the spinny wheel. Even tried to cancel that one so I can create a new one and I get ''Sorry, we aren't able to process yo...

unusual size mailing boxes

Hi,I need some advice regarding unusal sized mailing boxes.I have decided I would like to try selling large brimmed womens hats this summer.But want to be able to post them flat as they are the quality you wouldnt want to receive squashed,I have been...

Resolved! How variants work.

Good afternoon. eBay's operators seem to have different understandings about how variants work. Any help is apprecieted. My understanding: for each variant, you need to have at least 1 product (or more) that belongs to that variant. So if I sell bill...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant find T&C

I need a little help. I can't find the buyer's terms and conditions for the Promotions Manager Tool promos. They must exist somewhere because I already know that only one discount can be applied at a time. Anybody know? Terms for promos like these: h...

Resolved! How to accept USD and EUR from international buyers?

I want international buyers to pay in USD or EUR if that is their local currency instead of paying conversion to AUD.I am fine with recieving USD or EUR in Paypal.I havent seen much info about this, but maybe its a option in Paypal?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful