Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone users cannot purchase my listing...?

Hi there. I'm struggling right now with all my listings on eBay, as none of them can be purchased from iPhone users. Yes, you heard me right. I have no idea as to why this is, and I have contacted Ebay support about it, and they keep on sending repor...

Resolved! Buyer didn’t notice item was at her post office and it was returned. Now asking for full refund.

HelloI sold and shipped an item to a lady who after 22 days, told me today, it was at her post office but she didn’t know about and it was returned in the mail to me. (Haven’t received it back yet). And is requesting a full refund.Am I supposed to ju...

Australia Only search not working

I was just doing a couple of searches of my patches and even when selecting australia only it all other countries first. so annoyed, no wonder everyone is complaining of no sales.

Listing I cancelled months ago just sold.

A few months ago, I listed an old record on eBay, but it didn’t sell, so I eventually cancelled the listing, and donated the record to my little brother’s school fete secondhand store. However, today I got a notification that someone had purchased th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to trace a purchase from 3 years ago

Hi there.Just wondering if there is a way to trace a purchase made (not by me) about 3 years ago?My husband's grandfather's (lost) war medals and Record of Service Book and associated photos were apparently sold on FB about 3 years ago. Wondering if ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Posting OOSHIES

Ooshies, those horrid plastic Woolworths things. My mum had a heap of them so I was looking at what they are selling for. People are selling the individual Ooshies for $4 or $5, up to $10 each with free postage. The only way they could make a profit ...

has anyone dealt with a scammer customer demanding money back while item was being posted to them?

I have recently dealt with a customer from USA who purchased an item, then demanded their money back while the item was still being shipped to them saying that it 'does not suit their purpose'. I of course refused as this is clearly a 'change of mind...

Resolved! Numpty buyers now costing me more money.

List an item as pick up only and a member buys it and then I notify buyer the pick up address. Get the didn't know it was pickup only as they thought it was free postage so please cancel (do the cancel and PP now keep 52 cents as a fee reversal. Same...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay adding "Sales tax" for buyer in the US

I went to invoice a buyer in the US who hasn't paid for an item and saw it added "Sales tax". I have never seen this before. I was wondering if someone knows what it is. It doesn't appear to be GST-related as it's not 10% or a division by 11. Is it t...

Why am I getting message "Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode" ?

For some of my listings postage calculation does not work, customer recieves message "Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode" , does anyone know why ? Dimensions i mentioned in listings are all under Australia post limits.My ...

Unpaid items

Just wanted to know what others think?I've had buyers that I had to open unpaid item cases on and with these buyers I have had some trouble with because I open the unpaid item case on them.Some have tried it on saying the item isn't as described or i...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to i send a buyer an invoice for reposting an item

I have had an item returned to me by Aus Post because the buyer logged an incorrect addresson their account & Aus post couldn't find them. The buyer is happy to pay the postage for me to sent it to theiramended address.The original purchase was made ...