Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Offer way above asking price. Scam?

i have recently listed a camera with bids starting at $365, yet have recieved an offer of $900 from an international 'buyer'. is this a scam

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone else noticed that your invoices are adding up wrong - ebay are taking 1c or 2c more .

I have been noticing for a while now, on all of my invoices across all accounts.The fees don't add up right. They are always 1 cent or 2 cents dearer than they should be.That might not seem like much, but if that is happening to every seller and ever...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Making Offer limits

For the first time, I've listed a few items with Best Offer.Somone made an offer which I declined and it says that they have "2 offers" remaining.Is that within a certain time frame (ie: 24 hours), or if they reach the max of 3 offers Ebay doesn't al...

Bidder unable to bid on my Items.

I have a Bidder who sent me a message stating she was unable to bid on my items, she's not on my "Blocked Bidder' list & I can see no reason why she was barred from bidding, any help would be really appreciated.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question Askers

I have noticed a pattern, maybe it is just me , but over the years I have found the more questions somebody asks the less likely it is to be a pleasant outcome. Ivejust spent another round of questions, then offers, acceptance, then more questions, s...

New Items rollIing over problem

Just got over phone to ebay. I am on the free listings till 6th, but found 1 has been taken off my 40 leaving 39. I checked the number and it is a listing that ends in 18 hours. Now that has not rolled over yet as I usually end and relist anyway, but...

Resolved! Using cancelled shipping label

This morning I could not print out shipping label for item I sold, so I cancelled it. Then I tried printing something else and the printer did not work. I got a new printer and am not sure what to do next. If I manage to print out the label, when (IF...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery costs

Are sellers permitted to apply any delivery cost to items?Are massive delivery cost outside the ebay guidelines or is it simply a buyer beware situation?Steve c

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers not paying.

Who is sick and tired of buyers not paying for their items and nothing being done about it.They waste the sellers time and effort and there are no consequences for this.These time wasters should be suspended from ebay.Ebay has everything stacked agai...

Combined invoices

Anyone else having trouble sending combined invoices - can't change the postage amount - have spoken to ebay and they are aware - is it just me??

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal issue

I’ve had a few customers message me this week to tell me that they can’t pay for their purchases as it’s not allowing any payment options. I’ve contacted eBay to make sure there is nothing wrong on my side but all seems to be working correctly. Sales...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful