Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Items auto relisted and charged $1.65 ea

Have I missed something ??I've just noticed eBay have auto relisted my items and charged $1.65 each and nowhere that I remember did I say ok. Especially as I could have relisted yesterday with the 40 free listings ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Package delivered to wrong suburb, buyer wants refund

Today a buyer contacted me and said the package that I had posted on last Tuesday had been marked as 'delivered', but they haven't received it. The suburb that it was delivered to in the tracking didn't match the one that I had posted to. It was a su...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store listings

Hi all, could anyone advise as to why my listings do not show when I go to the SEE MY STORE page? I see one item and thats is all. Many thanks, Dave

Slow Postage

Has anyone else noticed that Australia Post Delivery times have increased over the last few week. I have received a massive increase in people raising cases becuase their package had not been received in the estimated timelines, well outside them for...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers beware re GTC listings.

Don't know if this has already been posted on the boards. My GTC listings seem to auto relist to 36 days now on the Aus site and 32 days on the USA site. So if anyone is watching items finishing to end them before they relist be careful they may go b...

why does my listing not have a promo code?

Hi, I'm a seller of LEGO sets. I have noticed recently all of my listings do not have a promo code available on them. Whilst other LEGO sellers do. These other LEGO sellers are both big and small in size. for this persons listing EBAY offers a 10% of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transfer listings

Hi I have been left with an excess of listings on my account after the end of the $1.00 weekends. Has anyone a suggestion on how to deal with this. Can you transfer to another account. Is there a good outside listing tool?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ending listings and relisting versus auto relisting

I have found ending my items close to them finish, then relisting they will go as a new listing. I myself and me (sorry could not resist that) think that is better than just letting them automatically relist, as then they may be running for maybe 60 ...

Revising Quantity Sold.

Hi everyone,Is there software out there that increases the quantity of an item by the number sold automatically?For example, if I have 4 chains for sale, sell two, I need something that will put the quantity available back to 4. We have stock levels ...

Again, another new policy to screw up seller is here.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/prf/service-metrics Many of you may be aware of this already, forgive me for just finding out. Basically it counts how many SNAD and INR cases you got in the past 3 or 12 months, and apply penalty if you had more than 10 ca...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer provided false tracking number. And eBay rejected my refund claim

So I ordered a graphics card 5 weeks ago for 600$. The seller said he'd take around 3 weeks to ship it for some odd reason. So I said it was fine. 4 weeks go by and I've been messaging him because I didn't receive any tracking numbers or any kind of ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful