Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! photos

Can anyone help. When I list an item, I have 8 boxes only for photographs. I know we are allowed 12, but there are no further boxes.Live chat cannot help, they say they see the extra 4. This has only happened in the last week, it has been Ok for year...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item marked as delivered but buyer says not received

A buyer msg asking where their parcel was.I checked tracking and it said it was delivered yesterday 2 hours after her msg was sent.Tracking stated left in a safe place.She has msg again saying it isn't there safe or otherwise and what am I going to d...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check your dashboard for Late Postage Defects

I just had defect removed due to glitch at A.P: Incomplete tracking data for some international mail and parcels sent before 22 June25 June 2019A technical issue is affecting tracking for some international mail and parcels sent on or before 22 June ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DUPLICATE LISTING AND ACCOUNT SUSPENSION - NEW SELLERS BEWARE!!

We are a new eBay seller. We are trying to fix a problem with duplicate listings. eBay has decided to put our account on hold with not much warning. we have been ringing them almost daily to try and resolve the issue without much luck. They assisted ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have Ebay changed the UI format again on "sold" page

Hey all,Really frustrated at the moment as I am trying to track items, give feedback and leave notes on my sold page.However, I think Ebay have changed the format AGAIN but this time it may be for good as there doesn't seem to be any way to opt out l...

Hi,why is ebay now charging people with a medium store 1500 items, for fixed items, wheres my contra

Hi,why is ebay charging people with a medium store (1500 items) for fixed prices now? I do have a store still, but when they wanted to charge me a $1 for any more items over 1500 when it relisted, I went through and cancelled over 700 sales, which to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I follow a seller

I have done this many times in the past but can't for the life of me find the link today! TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not selling a thing on Ebay

I havent been selling a great deal on Ebay lately.Now I havent sold a thing for 6 weeks. I was selling on an average of 10-15 a month between both my user accounts,Now everything has stopped fpr the last 6 weeks I havent sold a thing.I rang Ebay to a...

• 81 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem Buyer Opened a Refund Claim for Bogus Fault. How do I escalate the claim?

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help.I recently sold an item that was in excellent condition with no problems at all, practically like new.A buyer with newly created account payed late as they didn't have the money at the time of the sale, then asked ...

How to find sales for last two years.

Just posted this in the answer centre, but its a handy tip that I thought might be worth posting on the main boards. With tax time coming up, people may want to find sales data for the last 12 months ( or two years ) This used to be very difficult bu...

Resolved! Feedback left for me meant for someone else

Received this positive feedback this morning: "Item lost in the mail but seller was quick to respond and refunded full price." I never heard from this buyer about item going astray. Auspost tracking shows my item was delivered. Can't find any mention...

Resolved! Buyer using "Amazon scam" of switching Product to get Refund and Keep the Product

Hey Guys,So This is a first for me, but Ill try and layout all the information as thoroughly as possible. Abit over a month ago I sold 2 Items, Both were from international buyers, which is usually rare for me.The sales happened a couple of hours apa...

'Good til Cancelled' now default

I noticed ebay have slipped another annoying new change in. On the items I listed and relisted tonight, duration was 'Good til Cancelled' by default. You'll want to watch this if you take advantage of their $1 maximum fees on Sunday offer (or any oth...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful