Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

have got a shocking buyer

Hi i had a buyer ask for my compression expensive kids 2xu top cheaper. I accepted she then.... asked for it to go express post. Ive had a hectic day but drove with my petrol to the post office especially to send it off for her. Bit annoyed as i woul...

eBay not following own rules

Sold a brand new phone, buyer returned it with broken factory seal, we provided the picture to eBay, and refunded 80% to the buyer via PayPal. eBay decided to refund the remaining 20% with the reason "we couldn't determine that this was caused by the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"One per customer"

I just had a buyer message me to say that when she is trying to buy 2 items from one of my listings she is getting a message saying "One Per Customer". Anyone know what might be going on?

selling/sold page has changed!

Is there any way to switch back from the new version of the My Sold page to the old one, which I much prefer. On one of my IDs, the old version still shows as the default, and there is also a link to convert it to the new version. But not the other w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Using MyPost parcel label v eBay's print a label system

Fear I have been a bit slow to realise that: If I send more than 5 parcels a week over an 8 week, and purchase labels via the MyPost site, I can for example send a parcel between capital cities for $7.30. The volume qualification bar is probably to h...

Sorry ebay, it's still not worth it

Haha, Subtitles for $1? Nope. Subtitles for $0.50? Still nope. Ok, ok, it makes sense on something selling for $300, but if I put 50 cent subtiles on my $5 CDs, that would be all of my profit gone. I Still think it's funny that their $1 promo did so ...

subtitles offer.JPG

PayPal as opposed to eBay Claim

Hi all, I sold an item which was listed with a stock image as is quite common in the listing category I sell in. Buyer receives item on Thursday and claims that the label has fading and immediately sends me a refund request saying if he had known the...

No more $1.10 weekends.

Did $700 plus ih sales last weekend through FB. No insertion fees, no PayPal fees.Only trouble was I forgot to put 140 listings on the back burner! Luckily they waived the insertion fees. It seems Marketplace and dedicated interest based sites are th...

Tip for posting with large letters

I recently had my local postal carrier knock on my door to tell me that he kept getting several of my items every day that the automated systems had mis-directed back to me because of the return address. He had to keep sending them back again. Amusin...

Resolved! Items auto relisted and charged $1.65 ea

Have I missed something ??I've just noticed eBay have auto relisted my items and charged $1.65 each and nowhere that I remember did I say ok. Especially as I could have relisted yesterday with the 40 free listings ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Package delivered to wrong suburb, buyer wants refund

Today a buyer contacted me and said the package that I had posted on last Tuesday had been marked as 'delivered', but they haven't received it. The suburb that it was delivered to in the tracking didn't match the one that I had posted to. It was a su...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store listings

Hi all, could anyone advise as to why my listings do not show when I go to the SEE MY STORE page? I see one item and thats is all. Many thanks, Dave

Slow Postage

Has anyone else noticed that Australia Post Delivery times have increased over the last few week. I have received a massive increase in people raising cases becuase their package had not been received in the estimated timelines, well outside them for...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful