Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to find sales for last two years.

Just posted this in the answer centre, but its a handy tip that I thought might be worth posting on the main boards. With tax time coming up, people may want to find sales data for the last 12 months ( or two years ) This used to be very difficult bu...

Resolved! Feedback left for me meant for someone else

Received this positive feedback this morning: "Item lost in the mail but seller was quick to respond and refunded full price." I never heard from this buyer about item going astray. Auspost tracking shows my item was delivered. Can't find any mention...

Resolved! Buyer using "Amazon scam" of switching Product to get Refund and Keep the Product

Hey Guys,So This is a first for me, but Ill try and layout all the information as thoroughly as possible. Abit over a month ago I sold 2 Items, Both were from international buyers, which is usually rare for me.The sales happened a couple of hours apa...

'Good til Cancelled' now default

I noticed ebay have slipped another annoying new change in. On the items I listed and relisted tonight, duration was 'Good til Cancelled' by default. You'll want to watch this if you take advantage of their $1 maximum fees on Sunday offer (or any oth...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sending out GST invoices automatically to buyers

Dear Experienced sellers of eBay community , need some assistance here.I just registered GST and started from 1st of July I will need to provide buyers with GST invoiceI am also using QuickBooks as acountting software for now, However, the QB can onl...

Request total and ebay shopping cart

Hi guys, I have just tried to use eBay shopping cart but I cannot see any Request total function in it. Have I missed it or it is just not availbale in a cart? I just deleted all cart content, then used buy it now and requested total from the seller....

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Chargeback while item waiting for collection

We received a chargeback claim from PayPal with the reason "purchase not authorised by card holder". The transaction is for an eBay order placed 2 weeks ago, tracking shows the item is waiting for collection at post office. How should we respond to P...

Phone Numbers shown within listings

As far as I've always known eBay don't allow contact details such as phone numbers to be shown in listings. This has always been the policy due sellers using eBay as an advertising platform and then flogging the item off outside the system. Strangely...

Used media Photos - DIY or use templates?

This relates to books, vintage magazines, CD's, DVD's - anything for which there can be many copies for sale, where condition can be a big factor. These sorts of items have always comprised the majority of my listings. Sometimes it's something very r...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful