Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown line item on combined invoice

I'm preparing a combined invoice for a customer in New York who has purchased six stamps from me. Under the postage cost on the invoice is an amount of $5.36 with no annotation next to it. Can anyone explain this? I thought it may be a Sales Tax char...

Combined Invoice.PNG

Store Holders and Promotions

Hi Just thinking to the future... At the moment I recieve promotions on a regular basis (free listings and $3.30 FVF). My question is do people with store subscriptions also receive similar regular promations re: FVF at a fixed price?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants to return?

Hi! I sold a Zara shirt to a buyer weeks ago [which was brand new with tags] and they have come back to me now saying there are "stains everywhere" and that they would like to return it and me paying both ways of shipping. They also stated the stain ...

ebay insertion fees

I am surprised to see that now i am charged each time i list an item, The items i listed last week for $1.65 insertion fee that didnt sell, i am again charged another $1.65 this week to sell the same item it doesnt make sense, if i had book for $10 t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not enrolled in C&C, and yet....

Can anybody check to see if my items are showing up for them as Click & Collect?I'm not enrolled, and yet after just listing something, I went to the Ebay category to double check and it was showing up with a C&C option. Glitch maybe?

Resolved! Autumn 2019 Seller Update

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-1/Autumn-2019-Seller-Update Category changes - again.....starting in June Category and Classification UpdatesWe've made category updates to provide a more intuitive buying, selling, and search experience on eBay....

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can a seller un-publish all their listings while away

Does anyone here know if I can un-publish my 7,000ish listings easily, without ending them, and then equally easily, publish them later.I know how to do the Vacation (Seller is away) thing, but I would rather that my listings don't show at all for th...

Cattle prods are now being banned

Hi, Apparently the policy has not changed recently, but eBay has this morning decided to take it upon themselves to remove three cattle prods and one cattle prod extension pole from my listings, as they are "stun/taser guns" which are not permitted. ...

Payouts on hold message

Just had a bright red message bar come up across my seller hub saying something like " Please update your bank account. Payouts will be held until you do so"I happened to refresh my screen and the message went away. I don't even think I have my bank ...