Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey: Does your account qualify for the weekend listing promotion?

1) Does your account currently qualify for the weekend listing promotion?Yes, it qualifies for the current weekend listing promotion.No, it does not qualify for the current weekend listing promotion. 2) Did it previously qualify for the promotion bef...

How to do bulk edit.

Hi all, would greatly appreciate some help on how to do a bulk edit to put a note on some of my listings. Is this possible and if so how? I've been going around in circles in ebay's Help pages, but to no avail. TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Weekends only: Pay $1 When you Sell question

Hi all, Just have a question regarding the promotion in the title. If I list an item on either saturday or sunday does that promotion last till the item for sale gets automatically relisted or is it just for the weekend? I've got a few pricey items f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's eBay's stance on Contact info in listings

I have always been of the opinion that eBay forbid phone numbers in listings as it circumnavigates the auction process and promotes sales outside the system. Now if this is the case then why do eBay constantly allows sellers that are floggin cars to ...

Lots of non paying buyers lately, cant give bad feedback

I came back to ebay about late august this year to start selling again to clear out my room of the piles of games, movies i never play or watch often. I have sold on ebay before and it has been fine with no troubles. Now that im back selling again I ...

Resolved! Advice Needed - Buyer/Scammer bought brand new headphones & returned a used faulty damaged headphone

Hi all just seeking some advice. Unfortunately a scammer bought a brand new and sealed headphone worth well over $300 from me and then opened a case saying Bluetooth doesn't work and returned a completely dead headphone (same model but used with obvi...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I think I am being scammed, please help.

I listed a watch on eBay for $1500, a buyer with 0 feedback tried to approach me for the purchase, after talking to him, I feel the buyer is reasonable and sold my watch to him. But I am quite careful when doing business with people with 0 feedback. ...

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best shipping box for internal hard drive?

I'm looking for a sturdy, secure and reliable box for posting a 3.5 in internal hard disk in case the winning bidder wants me to post it. Asking because I had a previous sour exerience of a buyer receiving his hard drive and suffering more than a tho...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who leaves feedback first ? Is it the seller or the buyer?

I hope someone can help with my query I need to know who leaves feedback first? Is it the seller (me) or the buyer? I'll copy and paste a message I received from a buyer: From the tone of the message he was rather arrogant and almost threatening

Resolved! Buy it Now

If I want to end auction early and treat sale as Buy it Now at the starting price and have a buyer, what do I do next ? Thanks to all for your comments and advice much appreciated. Patricia.