Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer refunded but item not returned

Being a 1st time seller on ebay, I had the misfortune of encountering a buyer who brought a 2nd hand branded bag from me, hassled me to ship it to her despite the fact that I never actually received the money that she paid (casual buyers have their f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

1000 free listings on ebay.co.uk

I sometimes log into the ebay uk site as my daughter lives in London and I have stuff sent to her. When I was scrolling through my account page I came to the Listings Section and it says - List 1000 for for free per month.I was dumbfounded....how com...

Problem with issueing refund

I need to refund a buyer however the address ebay has for me is incorrect. (Now corrected) i have emailed the buyer detailing that the address given is wrong and telling her my new one. BUT the system when i try to agree to a refund is asking me to c...

Resolved! implications of seller cancelling sale

I am not a store-owner.I sold an item & then when I went to clean it before posting (it was silver plate) I realised there was a spot of corrosion on it. I contacted the buyer twice over the weekend & told him the story & sent photos & asked did he w...

Resolved! Final value fees

So hello people and thank you for reading and reponding, if you did so. So before I do anything. I seem to have a discrepency with FVF. So I sold an item under the Basic store,FVF is 9.5% Hungary 20 and 50 forint sold for $19.99, FVF is $2.09 , so FV...

Manual deletion required for some GTC listings

Here's something to keep an eye out for with GTC listings. When the stock level drops to 0, the listing should automatically end. I've just noticed I have 5 listings that have not done this; they have been rolling over with 0 qty for a month or two. ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selling on US site

Good morning all, i hope you are all healthy and happy We really are dead in the water here. The lull since Xmas continues unabated. It will become worse after new federal legislation on 1st July. Elsewhere we enjoy a lot of sales from the US, so my ...

Question about eBay's Estimated Delivery dates in Feedback

I'm not a seller so I am just asking about the question in Feedback about sellers meeting the delivery date. IMO eBay's estimated delivery dates seem to be pie in the sky more than ever. Not just for overseas purchases but for Oz ones as well. So wha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP lose the same item TWICE!

ok, i posted an item to NSW on the 22nd of april and the buyer opened an item not recieved case as it wasnt delivered.i checked the tracking and could see the item had reached his area and then been redirected back to a town near me!so first i went t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2nd Category Fees

I have an Anchor store and list in collectables. I have never previously been charged insertion fees for a second category, but have just noticed I am now getting charged. Have I missed this in a recent update? Please advise, thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seeking advice regarding safe drop and delivery

hi everyone, just wanted to seek some advice and see if anyone had had a similar situation happen. i sold an item to a buyer recently which was sent via Express Post (label printed through MyPost Business). before even sending the item i got a messag...