Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pretty sure stolen accounts are buying from me

Today, all of a sudden this account and my other account made over 40 sales from accounts with 0-2 feedback scores and all the accounts were created today, some of them have similar usernames however, they all have different PayPals, I don't know wha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need some advice on how to handle this Buyer.

Need some advice on how to handle this Buyer. I listed an Item Auction Style for a period of 7 days, Buyer bid on the item 2 days later & won, she then sent me a message stating the following…”really sorry I entered the wrong bid. Could you please ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer won’t pay and has threaten to leave negative feedback if I don’t cancel the order

A buyer agreed on a buy it now price but has had buyers remorse and won’t pay. I’m waiting for you ebay to file an automatic unpaid disbute but now the buyer is threatening to leave negative feedback if I don’t cancel the order. I want the buyer to h...

International postage costs by location

Hi Folks, I hope you are all well and selling well. I need your help again with something that has my tiny mind bent every which way and please forgive me if I've asked something similar a long time ago. I'm just now getting a round tuit! I'm not the...

gst

ebay state they are not sellers or buyers but only supply a platform for transactions, if this is the case how can they legally charge and collect gst, most sellers are not required to charge gst in view of the amount involved. I consider the practic...

Relisting from inventory....

Hi Guys,Can anyone advise what this means everytime I am trying to relist items from my inventory? It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The job context object is not supported by Action Service Framework.ThanksRod

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you have to accept Paypal when selling?

Just a question, im wanting to bid on something from another seller, but she isnt accepting paypal, and says it a few times in caps in the listing - will not accept paypal only DD - i messaged her and said i want what shes selling but will only pay p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer refunded but item not returned

Being a 1st time seller on ebay, I had the misfortune of encountering a buyer who brought a 2nd hand branded bag from me, hassled me to ship it to her despite the fact that I never actually received the money that she paid (casual buyers have their f...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

1000 free listings on ebay.co.uk

I sometimes log into the ebay uk site as my daughter lives in London and I have stuff sent to her. When I was scrolling through my account page I came to the Listings Section and it says - List 1000 for for free per month.I was dumbfounded....how com...

Problem with issueing refund

I need to refund a buyer however the address ebay has for me is incorrect. (Now corrected) i have emailed the buyer detailing that the address given is wrong and telling her my new one. BUT the system when i try to agree to a refund is asking me to c...