Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the best way to refund part postage please?

A buyer has paid double postage, I'm not sure of the best way to refund her. If I click on the link in Paypal to refund will it give me the option to just refund postage or will it automatically refund the whole amount? Thanks in advance.

Procedure for lost parcel in US

Hi folks, Firstly, I wonder how this will post. I’m signed in as Melina, like I was the other day, but my post showed another identity. Grrrrr!! Anyway, I have an issue that I’d like your advice on before I proceed any further... A parcel I sent to O...

Listing problem

Has anybody had this problem? I am listing item in Auction format. I am ticking the box that shows "let buyers make offers" and this is not showing in the the listing. I contacted eBay CS and am told that I must tick one of the two options below that...

Check your subscription levels from time to time

About 4 years ago I opened a store and took a Basic level subscription as it gave me around 250 listings. When I got close to that limit I expanded up to the next level of Featured store as it was supposed to give around 600+ listings (if I remember ...

Resolved! feedback on non-payers

Look I'm new to this. BUT I've had two experiences with people buying and then not paying. Not Auction situations.One I referred to the Resolution Centre & was eventually paid. The other, I just cancelled the transaction. Both are sitting there waiti...

Easyhome business course Matt and Amanda

Just wondering if anyone has had any experenice with Matt and Amanda Clarksons easyhome business course? I was thinking about doing it but after doing a bit of reaserach online I found a lot of bad reviews about plus it's very expensive $4000. They s...

This Buyer is an outright cheat

SELLERS BEWARE, SELLERS BEWARE, SELLERS BEWARERe item:254170448696I am aware that eBay has a policy of the buyer always wins but I am still smarting about their 'SIDING' with this buyer.I sold this buyer a front glass for an 27 inch iMac and posted i...

No address in the Paypal transaction details

Hi everyone, I sold an item recently and I was just getting it packaged up to take to the PO. I always check the paypal transaction against the ebay sales details to ensure that the address is the same. However in this case there is no address inform...

fees

I had an item listed for auction and received a bid on it, however before the payment could go through, ebay removed the item (a ww2 german helmet) for violating their hateful items policy and deleted the listing. I have since been charged an inserti...

Notifications

How many flashing thingies do we need? Now I'm getting signs coming up that someone has replied to a post that I made. Unless I stop posting, it's constant. I thought I had that notification turned off in my settings.............................. She...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning for sellers

Buyer has been making last second bids on products without the intention to buy, thus creating cancellation issues and cutting legitimate bidders out of the sale process.I don't know how to report this seller, but they have cost me and others time an...

exporting activite listings

Does anyone know of a way to export current active listing from one account and import them into another? Thankyou Shane

WHY IS IT NOW HARDER TO SELL ON EBAY ?

Over the last 18-24 months, l have noticed an extra amount of effort and forethought that has been required by ebay Seller's to list items to Sell. Many factors have brought this about, a number due to changes in the structure by ebay themselves.Howe...