Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disgruntled Buyer

On the basis of the below email trail - will I have any drama removing negative, neutral of false positive feedback from this unhappy buyer? New message from: %^&*()_)I am very upset the LEGO is such a small box. I bought it because of the marine fig...

Blocking a buyer...what can't they do?

For the first time, I had to block a buyer last night. They purchased some shoes from me, claimed they were not as described or photographed (I did not edit or obscure any part of my 12 photographs), so wanted a refund.I respectfully declined and the...

Resolved! how do I record that the item has been hand delivered?

I just sold an item which I had advertsied as free postage. I noticed the address is nearby and messaged the purchaser to ask did she want me to deliver it to her, with cash discount becasue I was saving on postage. She said yes becasue she'll get it...

Resolved! Whats with buyers?

I occasionally sell stuff i don't need any more on eBay - strictly an amateur and not a businessperson by any stretch. I've usually had good experiences with this and felt a lot of goodwill and respect between sellers and buyers. This time though I'v...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Top sellers in Australia sell items for only $5

Please Help. How can top sellers in Australia sell items for only $5 including shipping with Australia (seller, item and buyer are in Australia) when the shipping for an item is more than that. I called AUS Post and they advised me that it costs $8-$...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help ID'ing a pair of levi jeans!

Found this awesome pair of Levi’s jeans at a thrift but I am stuck finding out what style/number they are. I’m not an expert on jeans so I’m not even sure if they are male or female. If anyone could lend a helping hand that would be awesome.

Resolved! Is this a real Franck Muuller watch please?

Hello, I have been given this watch to sell and all the proceeds to go to charity, (which I know I cannot advertise this on ebay) Only problem is I know nothing about it and never heard of this brand before, so so not know if it is real or fake. Does...

P1230701.JPG P1230702.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay unjust treatment of Sellers

I am not asking a question, more to vent my frustation. A while back I had a return opened against me, then immediately cancelled, wrong item (wrong Seller) So was it removed from my Seller Dashboard ?.... "oh no, can't do that" said one eBay rep. th...

What happened to the "send offers to watchers"

Hello all, can anyone enlighten me? I had this feature a while back, now it has disappeared. The only information I can find is that it was only on selected listings. (chosen by eBay) Seeing as I am taking a break from selling and will be cancelling ...

Shipping perspective

I need some guidance - For more than 10 years I have only been sending to a small amount of countries which I feel have proved to have generally reliable postal systems.I wasn't even sending to Canada until just recently when a buyer begged me to mak...

Resolved! Sellers claiming item badly packaged

Hi all, I am increasingly recieving buyers complaining* that their items were badly packaged & they want compensation* that items were missing from their parcel when I know 100% it was there upon sending I take photos of the way all of my items are p...

Second chance offers

Does the second chance offers cancel the transaction of the original item even if I already sent it?Becasue i have another of the same item and the other bidders seem to want it, so a second chance offer is possible for some of them.I just want to le...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi monthly change to ebay guidelines for free listings

Hi Last month I was told that ebay only allows good til cancelled listings to renew for free every 30 days as part of their 40 free listings per month promotion if I relist all my items under the quick listing tool. This was after the previous month ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Address of the week

First time I've seen this one: 177 something streetEnter your address line 2 heresome place TAS 0000 I'm probably just tired, but I think it's really funny.