Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are sub-titles worth the $1.10 fee?

out of my 60+ ads not one has a subtitle. i know that $1.10 is rather cheap but are subtitles really affective when increaseing sales? If so should i apply them to all my ads or just a select few?

The "Good till Cancelled" fiasco has begun for me.

I am a non store owner. Yesterday I had 40 free listings. Today I have 39 yet I have not listed anything. One of my sales came to an end and now sits at the bottom of the listings with a "relist item" button, which informs me that "this item didn't a...

Resolved! how can there be a sale when there is no sale?

about mid march i get a bid on item A. The buyer contacts me asking if i combine postage if they buy another one, i say yes.Then they contact me again asking if i would reduce the $3 price on item B to $2.50. I don't put "make an offer" on low priced...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New good till cancelled extorition fees?

Well, I just looked at my ebay account and am being charged $212.00 for insertion fees. Am just a casual seller using the 40 free listings and all my stuff was 30 days with the free relist option (9 times). But, it seems they have changed the rules? ...

Resolved! blocked Bidders list

There used to be a way of blocking unwanted bidders in a blocked bidders list. Is this still available and where do I find it? Thx.

Parcels to NZ major delays

Hi everyone, how are you all? I'm just getting over a cold at the moment. I've had heaps of reports from buyers about missing parcels going to NZ. I managed to hold them all off with another week after another week, and they are now finally being del...

account limit selling restrictions

any one elses selling account all of a sudden hit a restriction and can no longer list items? Just got off to live chat and they said there seems to be a few accounts that have for some reason had a sudden limit set for this month. Iv'e just reached ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where is the store search bar?

It seems recently stores have changed, including mine, and I can no longer find any search bars to search within anyone's store? Was there some kind of update I missed or an option I haven't ticked somewhere? It seems ridiculous to have a store with ...

guys help I was not paid for an item I sold

guys i dont know what to do, i sent an item that some said he had paid for my bag through a fake invoice of paypal and ebay. i have sent the item, and my account balance still has not increased

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I cancel a COM buyer after partial refund thru PayPal?

Gday all. A Seller bought and paid for a book then asked for a cancellation (as she was putting her phone back in her bag, and didn't intend buying and paying for it) I went into PayPal and issued a refund less the 69c non refundable PayPal fee.In Or...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to print address label but not postage label?

Hi everyone, I would like to print an address label but not postage label. I found the way in FAQs site, the steps given is that we just need to look for the Print address labels or invoices option in the More actions drop down in My eBay Sold contai...

AUCTION VS GTC !!??

Currently, I am more than pleased that all BINS are now GTC. I have sold more pieces on AUCTION in the last few weeks than I think I sold the previous 12 months. (Australian Pottery for those who don’t have a need to take a squiz at what I have liste...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get around requiring immediate payment

This may not work for everyone but it worked for a friend of mine tonight. The buyer wanted three items but there was no link to request a total when she used the cart and it said the seller doesn't offer combined postage. When my friend ticked the b...

ebay ts postage settings for combined.jpg ebay ts combined payments.jpg

Resolved! Paypal - Local pickup scam attempts on the rise

Hi Has anyone noticed a marked increase in this attempt post 1 May 2015 , or just a general increase in buyers requesting Pickups's in general? I had a buyer pay by paypal then request pickup which I promptly refunded after I looked at the buyers Fac...