Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Remorse ??

a buyer has contacted me claiming item is not what was expected. and has asked for full refund and postage to return to me. although item is exactly what was listed and sent.... 2 x titles Cookbooks they thought 3 were being sent and only photos of 2...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search results & GTC

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2019/03/25/do-ebay-sellers-now-lose-an-extra-bump-in-search-results/ as vague as ever

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New listings not appearing till 12+ hours later?

I have just created a new ebay account and when I list something for sale, it is not appearing on ebay till 12+ hours later. If I list something on my old ebay, it appears immediatly. Anyone know how to fix? It's really annoying

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese sellers account benefit at AU?

Hi all Recently I noticed some AU sellers using eBay account registered at China, just curious what is in it for them? In item description they are posting from NSW, somewhere close to Sydney. Fast and Free and very cheap. I am wondering if they pay ...

eBay international business is to hard to control. lost item , money and even postage

Had a sale to Germany customer last month, tracking showed delivered at Germany but later on it got returned to me, Germany customer kept saying he didn't get notifaction from his lpo but we asked AusPost and they said it is because buyer didn't coll...

Paid GTC listings are now coming out of 40 free listings

On two accounts, paid GTC listings are using up listings out of the free monthly 40.I contacted eBay about it today,and the contact there said it is a problem with their program.I suggest keeping an eye on this if you have a mix of paid and free list...

Buyer of my item is reselling and claiming they are new in box

I sold a pair of shoes and have just noticed that the buyer is reselling them. i don't have a problem with this. What I do have a problem with is that they are claiming they are new in box, never been worn, therefore charging an inflated price. Is th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where to buy stamps below face value

Hello,Does anyone know where to buy mint stamps below face value?We have a supplier who can supply mixed mint stamps(1c-$5) at 60% of face value.But the dealer can't supply much.We need about $20k worth of stamps each month.We are paying aupost over ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful