Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do i send an invoice to a buyer "after" they've paid?

Buyer has asked for an invoice, but has already paid, so i can't see a "send invoice" option in the actions (where i understand it would normally be). Also, if i click the send invoice link in my email from ebay confirming the sale, it says i can't a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay notifications to buyer about postage times – parcel ‘not received’ after 4 weeks

I’m not very clear as to exactly what notifications Ebay sends to the buyer as to when the item has been posted and delivered. My problem is that I posted an item on 1 Feb and it was delivered on 6 Feb. Today on 8 March the buyer messaged me and said...

regarding contacting sellers.

Hi, this is John.I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading on the boards,that a buyer can Click on - "Contact Seller" -then click "select a topic"then click - "other" -and if the seller has opted to make their phone number visible,it can then be...

and...

Plus, I just looked at my account and browsed some of the items I have been charged $1.65 to list, which were all under the old scheme of reslist 9 times for free. Not old stuff that ran out of the free rollover business...geez. I have no idea why I ...

account on hold

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.A hold has been placed on your eBay account. Our records indicate that your credit card has twice declined for payment, and/or your account is at least 60 days past due.is anybody else having this iss...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month?

Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month? I have 2 Ebay accounts and it is still at the begining of the month and my summary says 40 used 0 available! On top of that, on one account I have been charged for relisting items that never happened b...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Forced immediate payment

My settings do not require immediate payment, but for some time now I have encountered this issue of some buyers being forced straight to payment, instead of to the commit to buy page. This makes it impossible for me to send a combined invoice with p...

.........Well !!! Do i open a store or not?

Looking at opening a store again = on one help page the cost is $24.99 and on the second help page it is $27.45 = LMAO, can't seem to get a straight answer on anything lately.Same with the roll over GTC is that counted as 1 on my 600 free listings or...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listing promotion is not free

I have just received the latest free listing promotion to list as many items from 26.2.19 - 5.3.19All looks good until you try to use it.You will still get charged $1.65 for each one.Not happy.

• 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Relisting Unsold items in bulk

I am relisting unsold items individually at the weekend promo time.I list at 2 minute intervals. If I bulk list will they all list at the same starting time? Thank you for your time and advise. Patricia.