Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Feedback

What is the best way to get buyers to give feedback? Only less than half do. I have received some nice messages and even cards in the post. I was sending a message after posting the item asking for feedback but it just feels desperate! Does it even m...

Resolved! Revising Letter Options from Tracked to untracked

I try to revise my listing from "Letter Tracked" to "Letter Untracked" but the only options that show up are Parcels.If I relist with the same details I can select "Letter Untracked. I have tried to select lower settings for Weight and Dimensions (Bo...

Why no DVDs are selling?

I know DVDs ain’t popular anymore now. ( With streaming etc) but my DVDs it says there’s no-one looking or watching over and over on a loop , just resisting all the time, occasionally get some one watching etc but mostly zero for 10 days and relists ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anyone having Trouble with funds on hold

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is having trouble with funds on hold ? The moment an item is sold from my shop it has - Funds on Hold: awaiting tracking number and carrier scan, placed on it. I do not understand this, I have got 3 days marked o...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling

Why is it taking 22 days to receive the funds from an item I sold!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how do sellers make profit and offer free postage

Hi,Im just wondering how sellers on eBay are providing items so cheap and offering free postage?example..an iphone charger for $6 including free postage.A normal postage cost for a parcel under 500g is about 6.60How would you get cheap postage rates ...

New scam??

Hi, just received a link from a prospective buyer. said he was a newbie and I needed to change my settings seems like a scam, I obviously didn’t click the link anyone else seen this adam

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Orders eligible for combined purchases

Have I gone crazy (yeah hit me with it), or is there an issue with Orders eligible for combined purchases Had 4 purchases come in for 4 items, same buyer, same address, etc. But the orders eligible for combined purchases option isnt clickable, normal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reasonable response times for buyers (from sellers)

eBay Expects Seller to Respond to Shoppers in One Hour (ecommercebytes.com) twyngwyn100%positive Feedback19Kitems soldVisit StoreContactSave seller Joined Feb 2010 Responds within 24 hours What does your site say? Are you happy with this?What might b...

twyngwyn_0-1693031723062.jpeg
  • 49 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Losing Entire Weekend of Sales Due to eBay Staff Member Doing a 'Google Search'

Yesterday we got an email stating that our entire eBay account with 911 active listings has been restricted for three days due to us selling a 'Prescription Only' vet product. The product that they are referring to is 'NexGard Spectra Chewables for D...

Screenshot at Sep 01 17-14-50.png Screenshot at Sep 01 17-07-31.png

Return from USA

Hello, I am hoping someone can advise me here. A buyer purchased a dress, received it and has requested a refund because she said it was fake and fabric not as described. Odd since it was purchased from the brands staff sales and the VP of production...