Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Latest free listings promotion used up my 40 free first and have incurred hundreds of $$$$ in fees.

Even though they came up as $0 when listing i still got billed $1.65 eah time. Rang ebay and said i will be reinbursed but i wonder how many wont notice.Follow up from my previous post - think i will open a store on the weekend = after all "nothing e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I trust selling an expensive item?

Hi guys,I have heard bad things about selling high cost items on eBay in regards to some people using "Credit Card Chargeback" or other paypal false claims or even sending back the wrong item or damaged item. How can I avoid this if my item is >$3000...

Resolved! Seller Protection

I just had a buyer make a purchase and their payment spawned an eCheque. When I looked through the PayPal email, it said under the Seller Protection heading "seller protection - Not Eligible". Is there any reason why you would lose seller protection ...

How do i send an invoice to a buyer "after" they've paid?

Buyer has asked for an invoice, but has already paid, so i can't see a "send invoice" option in the actions (where i understand it would normally be). Also, if i click the send invoice link in my email from ebay confirming the sale, it says i can't a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay notifications to buyer about postage times – parcel ‘not received’ after 4 weeks

I’m not very clear as to exactly what notifications Ebay sends to the buyer as to when the item has been posted and delivered. My problem is that I posted an item on 1 Feb and it was delivered on 6 Feb. Today on 8 March the buyer messaged me and said...

regarding contacting sellers.

Hi, this is John.I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading on the boards,that a buyer can Click on - "Contact Seller" -then click "select a topic"then click - "other" -and if the seller has opted to make their phone number visible,it can then be...

and...

Plus, I just looked at my account and browsed some of the items I have been charged $1.65 to list, which were all under the old scheme of reslist 9 times for free. Not old stuff that ran out of the free rollover business...geez. I have no idea why I ...

account on hold

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.A hold has been placed on your eBay account. Our records indicate that your credit card has twice declined for payment, and/or your account is at least 60 days past due.is anybody else having this iss...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month?

Has anybody "lost" their 40 freebies this month? I have 2 Ebay accounts and it is still at the begining of the month and my summary says 40 used 0 available! On top of that, on one account I have been charged for relisting items that never happened b...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful